PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Spach,pronunced Spock, a good story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawky77

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Its in the Globe on this sites front page, teaching high school until couple days a go and is in for 33 of 64 snaps, no procedure penalties so he must have done ok.

Not in the program and i totally missed him watching the game. LOL he might work out.

Live Long and Prosper!

Not in the program and i totally missed him watching the game. LOL he might work out.

My husband said at some point during the game, "Who the hell is Spach (pronouncing it "Spatch")?" I said I think he's some tight end they signed off the street this week. He must have done okay as you didn't hear his name at all, as in: "Spach really blew that block," etc. Maybe he did a mind meld with Tom Brady prior to the game. LOL :)

My husband said at some point during the game, "Who the hell is Spach (pronouncing it "Spatch")?" I said I think he's some tight end they signed off the street this week. He must have done okay as you didn't hear his name at all, as in: "Spach really blew that block," etc. Maybe he did a mind meld with Tom Brady prior to the game. LOL :)

You know Spock was originally from Mattapan...............so he must be a Pats fan....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back