PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sox OT: Sox trade Arroyo to Reds for Willy Mo Pena

Status
Not open for further replies.
sdaniels7114 said:
The Red Sox are much too important to be limited to just one small section of this message board. Its springtime g_ddamn it! Besides the Pats have lost all of their good players.

The Desperate Housewives are important to Desperate Housewives fans. Many Pats fans here don't care. Your last sentence is nuts, by the way.

sdaniels7114 said:
The Red Sox are much too important to be limited to just one small section of this message board.
Go to a Red Sox board then. It's not THAT hard to figure out, is it ?

Who cares? This is a foorball forum.......... :rocker:

Tunescribe said:
The Desperate Housewives are important to Desperate Housewives fans. Many Pats fans here don't care. Your last sentence is nuts, by the way.

Most Patriots fans are Red Sox fans.

pats1 said:
Most Patriots fans are Red Sox fans.
That's irrelevant. Most Patriots fans like good food too but we don't talk about that.

BelichickFan said:
That's irrelevant. Most Patriots fans like good food too but we don't talk about that.

Excellent point! There is no good reason to post about the DH under "OT" in this forum when there's already a forum for them on this message board. None whatsoever. I personally like to hang out here in the spring and summer to get away from DH talk, and hate having it thrust under my nose.

You guys are way too wound up. That's why Baseball is so great, its very relaxing. :cool:

This forum really could use a couple of food threads.

Tunescribe said:
Excellent point! There is no good reason to post about the DH under "OT" in this forum when there's already a forum for them on this message board. None whatsoever. I personally like to hang out here in the spring and summer to get away from DH talk, and hate having it thrust under my nose.

I'm sorry but if you can't prevent your computer from automatically clicking on the headers marked OT: Red Sox... then you need to call Dell and get a new one. I think most of their desktops are around $299.

Oh wait, you actually take the time to click and post 500 messages about how much you hate having to look at the posts? There's your problem!

Just don't look at them! I hate the Colts, but there are always 10-25 Colts threads going in here too. And I just move right on past them. I don't go in them, I just keep on scrolling. So, take it easy, and just scroll right on past. Your life will be considerably more enjoyable if you don't allow yourself to get worked up over stupid message board crap.

BradyisGod said:
I'm sorry but if you can't prevent your computer from automatically clicking on the headers marked OT: Red Sox... then you need to call Dell and get a new one. I think most of their desktops are around $299.

Oh wait, you actually take the time to click and post 500 messages about how much you hate having to look at the posts? There's your problem!

Just don't look at them! I hate the Colts, but there are always 10-25 Colts threads going in here too. And I just move right on past them. I don't go in them, I just keep on scrolling. So, take it easy, and just scroll right on past. Your life will be considerably more enjoyable if you don't allow yourself to get worked up over stupid message board crap.

Hey, smart aleck. It's not the CONTENT of the DH OT threads that rankles me, it's the fact they tend to clutter up a forum designated for football talk. It's just plain RUDE to post off-topic about the DH in the Pats forum WHEN THERE ALREADY IS A FORUM SET ASIDE FOR SUCH NONSENSE! Oh, and I'm a Mac guy, so you can take your Dell toy computer and shove it up your closest orifice. Now clean up your plate and go help mom with the dishes before doing your homework.

Tunescribe said:
Hey, smart aleck. It's not the CONTENT of the DH OT threads that rankles me, it's the fact they tend to clutter up a forum designated for football talk. It's just plain RUDE to post off-topic about the DH in the Pats forum WHEN THERE ALREADY IS A FORUM SET ASIDE FOR SUCH NONSENSE! Oh, and I'm a Mac guy, so you can take your Dell toy computer and shove it up your closest orifice. Now clean up your plate and go help mom with the dishes before doing your homework.
Dude, it was just in good fun, and it wasn't aimed at you in particular. Just the people in general who find it so horrible that some Red Sox stuff leaks over. Sorry to have quoted your message.

My deepest apologies.

PS...this entire board is getting to be just about 0% fun anymore. Oh, and I'll save everyone the effort of the predictable common retort and say "don't let the door hit you on the way out" to myself.

Thanks and good night! Try the veal!

ya

patchick said:
Threads like this crack me up. All the jumping up and down, shaking fists, shouting till you're red in the face...all the :enranged: and :explative and :violent: ...about how much you "don't care"! I do believe there's a faction of the board that loves hating the Red Sox just as much as they love loving the Patriots. No problem, knock yourselves out. (But you'll have to drop the sanctimony about staying "on topic" until the day when cheerleaders in bathrooms are no longer the top threads around here!)

Now that was priceless! :rofl:

I think this is a good trade for the sox, but i wish they could have given up someone else other than bronson. I mean the guy goes against the advice of his agent and takes a "hometown discount" while being told---there's no intent or interest of trading you----then before opening day he's gone! Come on we could have gotten rid of clement or the fatman (my preference), but cincy prob didn't want those guys. This move also signals the end for trot if Mo has a good year---so it looks like they are trying to move everyone from the 04 season!

patchick said:
Threads like this crack me up. All the jumping up and down, shaking fists, shouting till you're red in the face...all the :enranged: and :explative and :violent: ...about how much you "don't care"! :D I do believe there's a faction of the board that loves hating the Red Sox just as much as they love loving the Patriots. No problem, knock yourselves out. (But you'll have to drop the sanctimony about staying "on topic" until the day when cheerleaders in bathrooms are no longer the top threads around here!)

The bad cheerleaders were from the Carolina Panthers. So that makes it a football related story.

That is why there was so much interest in it. It was football related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes