PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sox fans get in here!!!!

im not going anywhere:D? if im wrong about beckett and he wins 20 games and the sox win a ws ill be here telling the entire world how wrong i was. it wouldnt be the first time ive been wrong and it wont be the last. do you really think im losing any sleep on what i said on a message board???.:D

Last edited:
im not going anywhere:D? if im wrong about beckett and he wins 20 games and the sox win a ws ill be here telling the entire world how wrong i was. it wouldnt be the first time ive been wrong and it wont be the last. do you really think im losing any sleep on what i said on a message board???.:D
Clearly not given it appears you don't put much thought into any of your comminiqué.

Clearly not given it appears you don't put much thought into any of your comminiqué.
that is the worst post i have ever read on any message board since the beginning of time..:D

Last edited:
that is the worst post i have ever read on any message board since the beginning of time..:D
For someone who is 14 billion years old I would have expected more from you.

Last edited:
For someone who is 14 billion years old I would have expected more from you.
it appears you don't put much thought into any of your posts.

Last edited:
Sox lose 5-0 vs. A's. Facing Gio tomorrow night. I see a sweep coming on. Thank God for the celtics. This team is not making the playoffs.

Sox lose 5-0 vs. A's. Facing Gio tomorrow night. I see a sweep coming on. Thank God for the celtics. This team is not making the playoffs.

I put the game on the Sox are down 0-1 in the 8th and the A's are up.

I'll watch ... maybe they come back.

:eek: ... I did it to them again ... they might have pulled it out ... but I had to watch.:bricks:

Did you consider that Oakland pitched really really well tonight and Hideki blew the game?

Carl Crawford is really starting to trouble me. He looks unsettled and off balance every at bat. The whole batting line up is stone cold right now. Lackey pitched really really well which was encouraging.

Did you consider that Oakland pitched really really well tonight and Hideki blew the game?

Carl Crawford is really starting to trouble me. He looks unsettled and off balance every at bat. The whole batting line up is stone cold right now. Lackey pitched really really well which was encouraging.

bingo re Anderson, also re Lackey and the staff tonight less Okajima

lineup isn't stone cold, they had scored 17 runs in their prior 2 games. They just ran into a good pitcher who was throwing very well.

Crawford will hit.

Last edited:
bingo re Anderson, also re Lackey and the staff tonight less Okajima

lineup isn't stone cold, they had scored 17 runs in their prior 2 games. They just ran into a good pitcher who was throwing very well.

Crawford will hit.
I'm not sure I put much stock into Toronto's pitching staff and their general performance at Fenway. Most of the Fenway blasting was done by Jed Lowrie as it was. Sox really need to get a road win and pronto.

It was pleasing to see Lackey show something (even though historically he pitches well against Oakland). For the first time in as long as I can remember he looked like pre-Sox Lackey.

As for CC I know he'll hit more he looks awkward and under pressure at the moment. Perhaps the fact that he's playing for a big noted team is taking a little longer to settle than anticipated.

Last edited:
I'm not sure I put much stock into Toronto's pitching staff and their general performance at Fenway. Most of the Fenway blasting was done by Jed Lowrie as it was. Sox really need to get a road win and pronto.

It was pleasing to see Lackey show something (even though historically he pitches well against Oakland). For the first time in as long as I can remember he looked like pre-Sox Lackey.

As for CC I know he'll hit more he looks awkward and under pressure at the moment. Perhaps the fact that he's playing for a big noted team is taking a little longer to settle than anticipated.

re Toronto -- regardless, they scored 17 -- not much more they could do.

Crawford, Youk and others need to come around, but they almost certainly will. (Youk even started looking better Sunday -- I think it was Sunday. maybe Monday.)

w/Crawford I think it's mostly the slump itself causing problems for him -- and it doesn't help that we keep facing lefties, including some tough ones.

re Toronto -- regardless, they scored 17 -- not much more they could do.

Crawford, Youk and others need to come around, but they almost certainly will. (Youk even started looking better Sunday -- I think it was Sunday. maybe Monday.)

w/Crawford I think it's mostly the slump itself causing problems for him -- and it doesn't help that we keep facing lefties, including some tough ones.
I've long held the though that the Sox get as hot as Youk does. When he's hitting we're generally winning.

Nice to finally pick up a road win.

Beckett pitched very well again. Shame about the 1 missed pitch but he was very very good today. The right bats are starting to get a little hot.

Let's hope this is the start of the Red Sox firing up.

This lineup still cant come through with RISP. So frustrating, any time you want to contribute Crawford...feel free.

This lineup still cant come through with RISP. So frustrating, any time you want to contribute Crawford...feel free.
Frustrating yes but at least the Sox are starting to get more men on base. You get the feeling that one game they're going to explode for 20+ runs if they can click offensively.

Dice K pitching like a bum/garbage man again. :rolleyes:

Superb effort through 7. Let's hope he's turned the corner.

Well after everyone jumping ship things are going back to normal. Beckett and Lester look like aces. Buchholz is finding his groove again. Lackey just put up a good outing in LA. And most importantly Dice-K has gone two straight games where he pitched fast, only walked like two batters, and went deep into games. The offense is slowly coming around. Crawford is an all-start without a doubt, so I highly doubt that he will continue to be mediocre for his entire 7 year contract. Face it, Boston takes some getting use to because we all care so much about sports.

Overall, the biggest reason we are winning now, imo, is lowrie. He has come out of nowhere and is absolutely ripping the ball. If he keeps this up we are good to go until everyone else is out of their slumps.

Now Lackey is pitching lights out. It's fair to say that the Sox are back.

On a note it's great to see contributors through the entire line up.

SWEEP!

Sit down LA
Keyser would it be fair to say you could see the collective mentality of the group change once the got the win in Oakland? It's as if the switch flicked, that swagger returned and the team has said enough of this losing bull****. Apart from Beckett's one mental era and Jenks having a down innings that was as complete a series pitching as I've seen in some time from the Sox.

Very happy with how that West Coast trip panned out. Now they need to teach Baltimore a lesson.

Last edited:

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back