PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sound FX: Tom Brady vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scroll down. :)

Chills up my spine. "Go put the nail in the coffin, baby!"

This one is different and more complete than the other? Or is this one just fixed now?

Who heard Vince Wilfork on the sidelines?
"We got Tom Brady. Best that ever lived. Tom Brady, baby."
First was from 'Inside the NFL' I believe. An abbreviated one. This is a bit more I think.

First was from 'Inside the NFL' I believe. An abbreviated one. This is a bit more I think.

There was a longer version (even longer than this) posted in that thread.

Given my inclination toward sarcasm and the Australian colloquial term "taking the piss" (i.e. taking the mickey out of something), the Patriots mocking Manning's keepie off "you spike it, no you spike it" continues to make me laugh.

There was a longer version (even longer than this) posted in that thread.
Thanks.I just saw the 'Turning Point' version in that thread. Sorry abt the redundant thread.

Thanks.I just saw the 'Turning Point' version in that thread. Sorry abt the redundant thread.

No worries, I was just busting your balls. It was fun to watch it again. :)

I really enjoyed the part where the little Patriot fan was dancing then the camera panned to his left to the two mad looking Bronco fans :)

The only thing annoying is zolak screaming over his voice. Him and socci are extremely irritating.

Was the video choppy for anyone else? Audio worked fine but felt like I was watching a bunch of still shots

The only thing annoying is zolak screaming over his voice. Him and socci are extremely irritating.

I know they lost their fastball years ago, but man, do I miss Gil and Gino.

I know they lost their fastball years ago, but man, do I miss Gil and Gino.

At least they didnt speak over each other. Zolak has this habit of speaking over before the play and yelling and screaming to make himself noticed and being the man in the booth. There is no synergy between them not to mention socci's voice .

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes