PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sound FX: Colts at Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edelman really does remind me of Brady in a smaller, faster frame. Those two seem to be best friends, I think Brady will try his best to get the front office to keep Edelman this offseason.

Means zilch. Brady and Welker used to vacation together also.

What was Ridley yapping about? Something about a 40 time.

He was addressing Blount after the 73 yarder: Something along the lines of "I'm still gonna beat you in a 40, but on a game field YOU got that! And on a game field that's more important!"

who was the bald colt player that just stood around talking **** every couple of minutes?

He was addressing Blount after the 73 yarder: Something along the lines of "I'm still gonna beat you in a 40, but on a game field YOU got that! And on a game field that's more important!"

Yea pretty much. Except he was saying "I like your game speed". Im sure they have a healthy competition about their speed since neither Ridley or Blount are burners.

After these last two games I dont know if I can definitely say Ridley is faster than Blount... I hate the phrase deceptively fast but I think it applies perfectly to Blount. I think we have all seen Ridley get run down from behind when it looked like he was gone. On the other hand I have seen runs where I thought there was no chance Blount makes it to the marker but he somehow outruns the other guys by inches (see last TD Week 17)

Means zilch. Brady and Welker used to vacation together also.

And didn't Brady try his best to lobby for keeping Welker? That's all I said.

Lot's of things to love in this segment, but one thing that immediately stood out to me was...

How much Brady loves this game. He still looks like a kid playing in his first professional game when he runs out of that tunnel.

Edelman really does remind me of Brady in a smaller, faster frame. Those two seem to be best friends, I think Brady will try his best to get the front office to keep Edelman this offseason.

Well, they sit next to each other in the locker room, they have the same agent, they have the same hair stylist, IIRC. . . .

And didn't Brady try his best to lobby for keeping Welker? That's all I said.

No prob, I hear ya.

BTW - - love you sig/message to Patsfanken! :D

Cool how Scar sought out Luck just to tell him "you'll be a champion in this league someday."

Indy finally realized what the Patriots always knew and upgraded.

12 > 18

I'm so glad Edelman is on our team.

This team/season is SO crazy. I'm sitting here just bewildered about how they're doing it. It's been such a blast of the season and even though I can't really picture them winning this weekend, I know better than to count them out.

I love hearing Brady motivating the troops. :rocker:

Zolak sucks...

...as does the PBP guy. He talks way too much between plays.

I understand that Gil & especially Geno were losing their fastballs, but is this really the best
that the radio network could put together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back