PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sorta OT: Ines Sains Wont Do Locker Room Interviews Anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, I don't condone rape or even aggressively hitting on women that have made it clear they don't want it. However, if you don't want me to run up to you and report a rape/robbery/homicide/break-in, then don't wear a cop's uniform. If you don't want me to run up to you, report a fire, and expect you do something about it, then don't wear a firefighter's uniform. If you don't want to get stared at, receive cat calls, and get hit on, then don't wear a whore's uniform.

For the record, I'm not condoning what the Jets did. But, at the same time, Ms. Sains didn't make the matter any easier on herself with what she wore and how she wore it, either.

There was a bar gang rape that happened in Mass about 20 years ago. It was made into a movie. Jodie Foster played in it. See she was a bit of a tramp, dressed like one and was even teasing and coming onto one of the patrons in Big Dans bar. Well, a few beers etc later, a few of em gang raped her on a pool table. The rest of the place cheered them on. All of them were convicted. Even the morons who were cheering them on, for being accessories. Their defense? She was lookin and actin like a tramp, so she had it coming. They should just about be ready to get released about now, the cheer squad that is.

Still dont get it, do ya.

LMAO so you're best argument here is comparing some mild sexual harassment from Jets players to a gang rape? Idk how a gang rape is relevant to this at all.

Last edited:
For the record, I'm not condoning what the Jets did. But, at the same time, Ms. Sains didn't make the matter any easier on herself with what she wore and how she wore it, either.

Ms. Sains ain't the one complaining. She likes the attention. It was the other reporters who had a problem with it.

Same applies to Sterger. If she wanted to be treated like a journalist, this isn't the way she should dress:

Jenn-Sterger-Brett-Favre-Scandal.jpg

Ms. Sains ain't the one complaining. She likes the attention. It was the other reporters who had a problem with it.

Of course she's not complaining. She knew what she was doing.

Same applies to Sterger. If she wanted to be treated like a journalist, this isn't the way she should dress:

A low cut t-shirt? Do you run around harassing every girl on the beach too?

No, but if I were an athlete I sure as hell wouldn't take a girl wearing that outfit seriously if she tried to interview me.

That's not a very good argument. There's a damn good reason why guys 20-30 go to the beach... and it isn't primarily for the sand, water, and sun.

They also don't go to Hooters for the wings

That's not a very good argument. There's a damn good reason why guys 20-30 go to the beach... and it isn't primarily for the sand, water, and sun.

Oh, so they go to show these girls their junk and get all up in the girl's faces? Huh, I din't know that.

Another bimbo....THAT DID NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT BEING TREATED LIKE A BIMBO.

Keep in mind Strenger never reported it to the Jets, never filed a complaint with the NFL and is undecided if she will even cooperated with the NFL investigation. All she did was show the photos to a friend (who also is a hack journalist.)

They are bimbos. Dress like bimbos. Get treated like bimbos. Want to get treated like bimbos. Enjoy and profit off of their bimboness.

They were not harassed...cause they like it.

Not all sex is rape. If the other party also wants to have sex it is not rape. Not all sexual innuendos or sexual behavior is harassment if the other party doesn't have a problem with it.

Tight jeans and low cut tops are "whore clothes" Really, who talks like that?

Were the Jests wearing black at practice today?

101008-ines-sainz1.jpg

Oh, so they go to show these girls their junk and get all up in the girl's faces? Huh, I din't know that.

No. And nor did I condone that. However, girls get hit on all the time at the beach by guys that are complete strangers to them. What they are wearing has a lot to do with it. Similarly, what these girls (Sterger and Sains) were wearing had a lot to do with their situations. Sains especially. In Sterger's case, I'm sure she played along with Favre's crap for quite a while before the **** pic was sent.

To put it simply, there's a good reason why these sports journalists like Andrews and Nichols are wearing pantsuits on the sidelines instead of what Sterger and Sains were wearing. Once again, if you don't want people to call for and expect your help to stop a robbery in progress, don't wear a cop's uniform.

Tight jeans and low cut tops are "whore clothes" Really, who talks like that?

And, on the same token, you think that Sains was dressed professionally for the job that she was about to do? If that's the case, then why don't we see Erin Andrews and Rachel Nichols on the sidelines with their cleavage hanging out of their shirts, stomachs clearly showing, and ultra tight jeans?

And, on the same token, you think that Sains was dressed professionally for the job that she was about to do? If that's the case, then why don't we see Erin Andrews and Rachel Nichols on the sidelines with their cleavage hanging out of their shirts, stomachs clearly showing, and ultra tight jeans?

Because neither of them have the Ines frame.

Because neither of them have the Ines frame.

You've got to be kidding me. Especially with Andrews. She has a great body and could easily get away with dressing like that. Would she fill the jeans out as well as Sains? No. But she could still dress like that and EASILY get the attention of a lot of guys. Me included.

No, that's not it at all. It's because dressing like that is unprofessional for a journalist. The networks know that and they know that. If Andrews showed up to the sidelines dressed like Sains or Sterger, she would be fire immediately. And for good reason.

Last edited:
This topic is a sensitive one and i will start by admitting that.

Look, you do not go into a lockeroom where testerone is pumping strong after a game dressing like that if you are this woman.

How did she expect to be treated. Now people don't all freak out and assume I am saying she deserves violent treatmentr cause you would be an idiot to make that assumption. What it does is raise the percentage for something to happen.

Want it to stop? Keep her the hell out of the lockeroom. Yes I admit that the guys probably went to far but like i said, I can't say that I am surprised.

You want an interview? Why do you have to go into a lockerroom full of half naked guys directly after the game. How hard is it to wait a half an hour until after a shower, when the player is fully dressed? Ask your questions to whomever at the podium. If your interviewee is not scheduled to go to the podium, just wait.

I thought Dr. Phil said common sense was making a comeback.

They are different people. With different desires and different expectations.

Jenn Stenger posed nude for playboy and clearly doesn't mind the world seeing her naked. Erin Andrews has different feeling on the matter.

If what was done to Sains had been done to Andrews it would be harassment. But it wasn't harassment cause Sains don't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes