PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

sorta OT: bledsoe memoribilia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
anyone think signed bledsoe pats stuff might be worth money someday? lol..

Chris said:

OMG, do you know how bad I am kicking myself these days? I have box upon box of Bledsoe memorabilia. A bunch of starting lineups and other figures like that. I can't even bring myself to put them on display anymore. Hell, I even have the previous Patriots jersey with a big number 11 on it. I would sell them to the first person interested but I know that nobody is interested.

huskeralk said:
OMG, do you know how bad I am kicking myself these days? I have box upon box of Bledsoe memorabilia. A bunch of starting lineups and other figures like that. I can't even bring myself to put them on display anymore. Hell, I even have the previous Patriots jersey with a big number 11 on it. I would sell them to the first person interested but I know that nobody is interested.

How much are you asking?

BradyisGod said:
How much are you asking?

All I'm asking is that someone takes the stuff off of my hands. :D Actually, I haven't put alot of thought into it only because I was pretty sure nobody would want it.

I got an 8 point white tailed buck on the wall spotlighted by two headlights...that's the extent of my Drewpy memorabilia

Joker said:
I got an 8 point white tailed buck on the wall spotlighted by two headlights...that's the extent of my Drewpy memorabilia

You don't like Bledsoe.....we get it....

Could care less about the cement footed pitty patter in the pocket putz...it's you clowns who constantly bring him up....jeezus, let it go...he's been gone for 5 years now

Joker said:
Could care less about the cement footed pitty patter in the pocket putz...it's you clowns who constantly bring him up....jeezus, let it go...he's been gone for 5 years now

This whole thread was started as a joke and somehow you seemed to have missed that fact. I don't wish he was still here. If I was such a big fan, why in the hell would I be trying to sell all of my Bledsoe stuff? :confused:

You said you were willing to give it away...well then, DO IT....why belabor the point that you have all this hero worship garbage lying around for five years now...unless you are hoping beyond all hope the Drewpster comes back and starts taking 7 sacks and 22 QB pressures a game again

Chris said:

Perhaps... at the very least the shered blood vessel from his chest cavity might fetch a pretty penny.

Why the Pats never ran the Statue of Liberty play 30 times a game with Bedsore is beyond me

Joker said:
You said you were willing to give it away...well then, DO IT....why belabor the point that you have all this hero worship garbage lying around for five years now...unless you are hoping beyond all hope the Drewpster comes back and starts taking 7 sacks and 22 QB pressures a game again

Why keep it for five years? Oh, I don't know, maybe because it's been sitting in a box out of sight? Again, the giving it away part was a joke but I wouldn't expect someone with a stick shoved firmly up their ***** to catch on to that.

Joker said:
Why the Pats never ran the Statue of Liberty play 30 times a game with Bedsore is beyond me

:rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Why not go to a Dallas board and offer it up to some ding dong Dallas daddy for the price of a couple of halogens...that way you'll be able to remember Drewpie Hero everytime you run out to CVS for Percodans late at night

Joker said:
Why not go to a Dallas board and offer it up to some ding dong Dallas daddy for the price of a couple of halogens...that way you'll be able to remember Drewpie Hero everytime you run out to CVS for Percodans late at night

I could be wrong here but I can't imagine a bunch of figurines of Bledsoe in Patriots gear would be real appealing to a Cowboy's fan. Again, I really don't know where you are getting that I'm some sort of Bledsoe lover that wished we had never released him. I was against the fact that we benched him after he was injured but I quickly saw the light. Ya think you can drop it now?

huskeralk said:
I'll give you tree fiddy,

Johnny Mac said:
I'll give you tree fiddy,

Well, $350 is more than I ever would have imagined it being worth, but okay.... :p

A pair of them lead Frankenstein shoes might be worth something, I reckon. :p

well only thing i got of bledsoe that i hope might be worth money and a signed pic of him i got on a cruise auction.. if not its still a cool pic..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back