PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sort of OT: Want to hear more about Pats on EEI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ironic thing is the Globe barely ever mentions WEEI's ratings but are quick to talk about something negative. I like the fact that 103.7 here in Providence is going to carry all the games this year if they do switch I wonder who the affiliate in RI and elsewhere will be?

INteresting...but why would they talk about the Pats more??? I do think that is good though..

well

They do talk about the sox more, but i am wondering if that will change if they lose the broadcasts of the sox games. I think that during the season at least the pats talk is good---pats mondays and pats fridays!

Other than Patriot Monday - I find WEEI to be most disappointing concerning the Pats. For the past few years, I listen to the Score at 790 with "Gresh & Zo". Then 10-2 Dale & Holly are fine - then, lately I listen to ESPN radio and the "Drive with Felger" at 4:00.

Sorry EEI your yelling, screaming and lack of pats coverage chased me away.

I think WEEI needs a shake up, not sure how they survive with all the rants and political raves in the 7-11 slot and all the hysteria and yelling after 2 PM. I usually listen to Dale and Holley, but after that have a hard time listening, too many big ego's and too much fluff.

I cannot tolerate the WSKO either, I find Gresch and Zo boring, this is a classic case of someone who has gone a long way with little talent.

PatsRI said:
The ironic thing is the Globe barely ever mentions WEEI's ratings but are quick to talk about something negative. I like the fact that 103.7 here in Providence is going to carry all the games this year if they do switch I wonder who the affiliate in RI and elsewhere will be?

Did anyone see the most recent ratings book for Q4 2005? WEEI took a huge shot, especially the horrible D & C show. Probably a combo of the Pats struggling and the arrival of Howard Stern to Sirius had some impact.

I don't want to hear them talk about the Patrtiots more because they don't know wtf they're talking about, with a couple of exceptions.

For my taste, the best case scenario is for the Sox to move stations and for all those jackasses - Callahan, Dennis, Ordway, etc to lose their jobs.

I like weei just the way it is .I drive for a living and i listen all day and i hear plenty of pats talk all the time.I also hear lots of redsox talk and some bruins and celts .I dont know what you guys are complaining about but maybe bob kraft will start up a all patriots radio station for you .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back