PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sorry To Hear About Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to any previous poster and any potential future posters who come on and show some respect and class.

esp. to the Chargers, Jets and Jags fans who have already posted.

Ultimately as fans we want our team at our best.

Good luck to your teams this year, it should be a great year of football...

I will chime in as well. Not a Pats fan, but have to respect what Brady does, how he plays the game. Devastating injury, but your team will bounce back. The season however, just got a whole lot less exciting. Sincerely hope TB can get the knee repaired and return to full strength.

Too bad about the Brady news, keep your chins up.

As a fan I hate injuries, so wasteful.

For the first time in years my Jets have a legit shot at beating a Tom Brady led Patriot team, very disappointing.

As a Jet fan I am happy about how Brady's injury increases the chances of the Jets winning, which at the end of the day is what I want most.

Live everyday like your last.

Thanks for the words...you have a problem now though.

IF - IF you happen to beat us next week or a certain Thursday night in November....the world will say, IF Brady was there you wouldn't.

So any victory would be tarnished and shallow....and IF we do kick your asses twice, your shame will be unbearable.

Enjoy the pressure now.

IF - IF you happen to beat us next week or a certain Thursday night in November....the world will say, IF Brady was there you wouldn't.

So any victory would be tarnished and shallow....and IF we do kick your asses twice, your shame will be unbearable.

Enjoy the pressure now.

======================================================

Quoted for truth.

I realy do feel bad about
tb's injury. I guess I will have to make the best of it.:)

nice to see classy fans out there. thanks for the words of support.

Quoted for truth.

.....and if the Jets STILL lose?

.....and if the Jets STILL lose?

==================================================

If the Jets lose I will carry on the same as I have in the past, but it will sting more then ever.

If the Jets win, I will be very happy, but not as happy obviously as if the Jets had beat a TB led team.

Hey, Jags fan here.

I've been posting here for a bit now and have enjoyed some good, intelligent football discussion with the Patriots fan here.

Today, I was floored to hear Brady was injured and left the game. I was even more shocked when I heard he was out for the season.

I just want to let you guys know not to give up. Bill Belichick and Kraft have a strong team here.

Although Garrard is no Brady, last year, when he went down for a few weeks it looked bleak for the Jags. They managed to win two out of the three without him, both playoff teams and on the road.

I know that your team has a tougher challenge ahead of itself, but they are certainly more talented then my Jags. It is in times like these when your defense, run game, and special teams step up, and the Patriots have all these, all capable of playing lights out.

Here is to a good season for the Patriots and Jags. And good luck to Tom Brady. :)
I don't believe TB will be out the whole season, although it is possible. However long he is out my heart goes out to you guys and my prayers to TB and all players in the NFL. Dang this is a tough game on those who play. Even if TB DOES miss the whole season I am not one of those that counts the Patriots out of it. You still have the best coach in the biz. Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fgssand

Enjoy the pressure now.

================================================== ====

Quoted for truth.

That's cool - I just had to point that out and rattle the cage a bit.......we have had exchanges and I know you will take any victory, but would much rather have beaten us with TB.

I've actually gotten a lot of well wishers today at work. Jags fans are a real classy bunch. Definitely a team that I will pull for this year if they make it further than the Pats.

Thanks. classy. Now, let's pin three losses on the Colts between us!!!!

Steelers fan here. I wish your QB the best and a quick recovery. I want to play the Pats with Brady and win, not play against them without Brady. So I hope he recovers this season and is back under center.

And for the record, it looked like a penalty to me. That's what I thought the rule was put in place for, to prevent guys from crawling or diving into a QB's legs.

Thanks guy,

Class act for you to say it.

Hang in there for the Jags too, it's only week 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes