PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sorry To Hear About Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamusAranX

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Hey, Jags fan here.

I've been posting here for a bit now and have enjoyed some good, intelligent football discussion with the Patriots fan here.

Today, I was floored to hear Brady was injured and left the game. I was even more shocked when I heard he was out for the season.

I just want to let you guys know not to give up. Bill Belichick and Kraft have a strong team here.

Although Garrard is no Brady, last year, when he went down for a few weeks it looked bleak for the Jags. They managed to win two out of the three without him, both playoff teams and on the road.

I know that your team has a tougher challenge ahead of itself, but they are certainly more talented then my Jags. It is in times like these when your defense, run game, and special teams step up, and the Patriots have all these, all capable of playing lights out.

Here is to a good season for the Patriots and Jags. And good luck to Tom Brady. :)

Last edited:
thank you....ur remarks are greatly appreciated...

but i must let u know....we here at PatsFans havnt (and wont) accept Brady being out a whole season until the Pats Organization says so....

Thanks for the well wishes Jags fan. That was a very nice gesture. Hopefully we will see your team in the playoffs.

Good luck to you guys too...beat the Colts.

Thank you for that post. Its nice to see that other teams actually care, unlike the NY fans/media

Thank you for the support. It's nice to know there are still a few decent fans out there. Best of luck to the Jags this season.
:D

Thank you for the kind words.

thank you....ur remarks are greatly appreciated...

but i must let u know....we here at PatsFans havnt (and wont) accept Brady being out a whole season until the Pats Organization says so....

Amen, ALP, amen. :)

Yes, thanks for your kind words. You are truly a class act. :)

Thank you indeed for your kindness. It is truly what we need!!

Thanks for the kind words, that is extremely classy!

Thanks Samus. Whoop up on the Bills next week for us.

thanks for the words of kindness......... good luck to the jags

Too bad about the Brady news, keep your chins up.

As a fan I hate injuries, so wasteful.

For the first time in years my Jets have a legit shot at beating a Tom Brady led Patriot team, very disappointing.

As a Jet fan I am happy about how Brady's injury increases the chances of the Jets winning, which at the end of the day is what I want most.

Live everyday like your last.

Too bad about the Brady news, keep your chins up.

As a fan I hate injuries, so wasteful.

For the first time in years my Jets have a legit shot at beating a Tom Brady led Patriot team, very disappointing.

As a Jet fan I am happy about how Brady's injury increases the chances of the Jets winning, which at the end of the day is what I want most.

Live everyday like your last.

Tell Brett that, ok? Brady may be gone, but our D is intact and very likely REAL PISSED OFF and looking for someone to deal that out to. Sucks to be #4. :D

That said, congrats on your win tonight.

Hey guys, Charger fan here - my first post since the SB.

I'm really sorry to hear about Brady, and you would be surprised to know that the majority of fans on our board (except for the homers) are feeling the same way. Nobody (true football fans) wants to see a player get hurt, especially a HOF player such as Brady - it hurts the NFL as a whole, a sad day for everyone.

I sincerely hope we'll see him play again at some point, I believe we will.

Keep your chins up - things will work out.

Kindest regards,

DFWChargerFan

I signed up to simply read some of the topics on this forum, im by no means a Patriots fan, but i am a Brady fan. Being a sports fan, you cant help but appreciate greatness, so its very crappy to see him possibly be done only 10 minutes into this new season. Honestly, since my team sucks major ass, i have no reason to watch the NFL this season. Hopefully its not bad, having a legend type player go down in his prime, is something a true sports fan NEVER wants to see. Well anyway, on the bright side maybe you guys land a top 5 pick and can reload that defense, or make a fairy tail run to the superbowl.

Hey, Jags fan here.

I've been posting here for a bit now and have enjoyed some good, intelligent football discussion with the Patriots fan here.

Today, I was floored to hear Brady was injured and left the game. I was even more shocked when I heard he was out for the season.

I just want to let you guys know not to give up. Bill Belichick and Kraft have a strong team here.

Although Garrard is no Brady, last year, when he went down for a few weeks it looked bleak for the Jags. They managed to win two out of the three without him, both playoff teams and on the road.

I know that your team has a tougher challenge ahead of itself, but they are certainly more talented then my Jags. It is in times like these when your defense, run game, and special teams step up, and the Patriots have all these, all capable of playing lights out.

Here is to a good season for the Patriots and Jags. And good luck to Tom Brady. :)

Very classy.
DW Toys

Hey, Jags fan here.

Thank YOU. You have a fine team and now I team I will root for (when not playing mine, that is).

You are one of the only opposing team fans that has been nice enough to come here and wish our guy well. That is really decent. I hope you guys have a great and injury-free season.:)

eta: I need to acnknowledge some nice posts from other teams' fans in this thread. THank you all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back