PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sorry Pats fans....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm sorry we left a big dookie on your field. Your groundscrew are going to have a field day picking up the crap my team left at Gillette.

Watch out for the Titans, Vince Young is for real, he's the only thing from Houston you need to worry about. He's a winner and has pocket presence, unlike our garbage QB. But your team looks great overall. I'm pulling for you to represent the AFC.

So next time y'all are dissecting your team and their failures, please remember what you've seen from the Texans today. It CAN be worse!

Oh, and thanks the many members of this board who were great and knowledgable posters and didn't rub salt into my wounds. Good luck the rest of the season!

Apology declined, your team doesn't represent you or the class you've shown visiting with folks here this week. If anything, your club was an excellent opportunity for Pats' fans to look at what the team is doing to improve as they move forward into the Post-season. Good luck in the next draft and off-season, I'd ignore QB and go for that LT out of Wisconsin if I was your GM, but I'm a trench warrior fan.

Apology declined, your team doesn't represent you or the class you've shown visiting with folks here this week. If anything, your club was an excellent opportunity for Pats' fans to look at what the team is doing to improve as they move forward into the Post-season. Good luck in the next draft and off-season, I'd ignore QB and go for that LT out of Wisconsin if I was your GM, but I'm a trench warrior fan.

:yeahthat:

Its been great having you here. Be Patient. Your team is young and will get better. And like Box said, I hope your team goes OL next spring. Best wishes and stop by any time.

I'm sorry we left a big dookie on your field. Your groundscrew are going to have a field day picking up the crap my team left at Gillette.

Watch out for the Titans, Vince Young is for real, he's the only thing from Houston you need to worry about. He's a winner and has pocket presence, unlike our garbage QB. But your team looks great overall. I'm pulling for you to represent the AFC.

So next time y'all are dissecting your team and their failures, please remember what you've seen from the Texans today. It CAN be worse!

Oh, and thanks the many members of this board who were great and knowledgable posters and didn't rub salt into my wounds. Good luck the rest of the season!

You've done nothing but showing us class. If you ever want to switch allegiance, we are more than happy to have you here.

As an old Oilers fan, it is painful to watch. I wish the city of Houston could have kept the Oiler name.

Yes, thanks, DTF. I'm sorry that the board hasn't shown itself at its knowledgeable and good-humoured best this week, but it's been a pleasure reading your posts, however gloomy, nonetheless.

I have to admit that I wholly agree with your diagnosis of your team today. They were truly terrible -- on today's performance, it's astonishing that they have four wins. And the failure to draft Bush or Young is mystifying. But a new coach does deserve time -- I hope for your sake he is laying the foundations for better things in the future!

The only thing that makes losses like this worse for the Texans is that it all but guarantees Kubiak will trade for Jake Plummer to be his starter in 2007 (though the Fake is 3-0 against us).

thanks for being classy and not have us deal with crap this weekend. we respect you for coming in and being cool and all. hope **** turns out better in Houston. take care and visit anytime u please :)

* Actually watching the Texans today brought back some memories of some previous Patriots teams -:) Teams go up and down. The Texans haven't been around very long. Hopefully you don't have to wait as long as I did to see your team win a Super Bowl.

Thanks for spending quality time, looks like that offensive genius Kubiak, will have to completely retool this offense... David Carr does not look like the answer..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes