PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sorry I'm late

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackPMiller

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I had to tend to other things, but I wanted to congradulate you guys on the win. It was a tough loss, but I hope for you team plays well for the rest of the season. Again, congrats on a great hard fought football game.

Last edited:
Thanks Jack. You guys look a different team under Haslett. I think the Rams have a good shot at the NFC West if they can beat the Cardinals twice.

damn Ram fans are classy, why can't other teams fans be like you guys?

I had to tend to other things, but I wanted to congradulate you guys on the win. It was a tough loss, but I hope for you team plays well for the rest of the season. Again, congrats on a great hard fought football game.

Your team is no slouch. They played really solid football, and losing to them wouldn't have been as bas as, say, losing to the Niners.

I honestly think they will win the division. I even said so on my myspace blog back in August.

Always good to hear from you, Jack. Best of luck and happy times! :eat3:

That Avery kid is a nice fit, too bad you don't have Mad Mike as your OC with him alongside Grandpa Holt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back