PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sorry if this has already been posted but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJCPatriot

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
The dude's name is Doug Gabriel!! How TIGHT is that??
The guy has TWO first names! That's the ultimate confuse your opponent and then catch a TD pass making him silly type of tightness.

Oh yeah he's also 6'2". Believe it or not the Pats munchkins are growing before our very eyes.

Gabriel and Jackson would both be over 6' and Troy would play the slot. I think that's a pretty imposing WR lineup.... Well if the Dougster can learn the playbook and run good routes. :)

Oh hey check out this article analyzing the Gabriel trade.
http://fantasysports.yahoo.com/anal...090206&prov=yhoo&type=lgns&league=fantasy/nfl

I love how he calls Chayut, Branch's "pet weasel". LOL.

Just got to get Jackson on the field first...

Gabriel come blow your horn!!!! loudly!

VJCPatriot said:
The dude's name is Doug Gabriel!! How TIGHT is that??
The guy has TWO first names! That's the ultimate confuse your opponent and then catch a TD pass making him silly type of tightness.

Oh yeah he's also 6'2". Believe it or not the Pats munchkins are growing before our very eyes.

Gabriel and Jackson would both be over 6' and Troy would play the slot. I think that's a pretty imposing WR lineup.... Well if the Dougster can learn the playbook and run good routes. :)

Oh hey check out this article analyzing the Gabriel trade.
http://fantasysports.yahoo.com/anal...090206&prov=yhoo&type=lgns&league=fantasy/nfl

I love how he calls Chayut, Branch's "pet weasel". LOL.

I wonder if he is any relation to former LA Ram QB Roman Gabriel. :)

No, he is the love child of Peter Gabriel and Kate Bush (whose other son, Reggie, will show his stuff later this season.)

Okay two first names is tight, but three (or two first names and a last name) just makes you an assassin. James Earl Ray, Lee Harvey Oswald, Mehmet Ali Aga (The Pope Popper,) Mark David Chapman (who killed John Lennon,) John David Stutts (who killed Gumby,) the list goes on (read, I don't remember any more but I am sure they're out there.) And bear in mind that Gabriel Principe started WWII by offing Archduck Ferdinand and his wife in Sarajevo.

Still, I think if Gabriel catches a TD, they should play "Games without Frontiers," even if it isn't a big clap and yell "HEY" feel-good song.

PFnV

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back