PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Son of Adrian Peterson Severely Beaten, UPDATE: HE'S Passed Away :(

Re: Son of Adrian Peterson Severely Beaten, In Critical Condition

I agree wholeheartedly. She should be culpable for allowing a known abuser to be around a defenseless infant.

R.I.P little man. Thoughts and prayers to the Peterson family as they suffer through this senseless tragedy.

Typical sexist sh..t No one can even entertain that she too was a victim of this man's violence and coercions, which is almost always the case in this type of situation. And why is a tiny boy called "a little man" Your prejudice is showing big time.

I would prefer for his life in prison to be so miserable, that he wishes he got the death penalty and lives many years in hell on earth.

Exactly, throw him in with the sodomites...

Attachments

• Sisters.jpg
    Sisters.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 101

Typical sexist sh..t No one can even entertain that she too was a victim of this man's violence and coercions, which is almost always the case in this type of situation. And why is a tiny boy called "a little man" Your prejudice is showing big time.
She is an adult and was responsible for the child's safety. (See that? I called him a "child" as if that makes any difference. Happy?)

The facts will come out. If there was no history of child abuse, then certainly there should be no punishment for her. But if this guy was beating her son on a regular basis and she knew about it, she isn't a "victim." She's a criminal.

The scum who did this should get the death penalty.

Personally I hope the "scum who did this" will be given the opportunity to get some help for himself.

Nobody is born evil...

I hope the guy who did this stays in prison for the rest of his life.

That's a vile and horrifying thing to do.

My thoughts are with Adrian Peterson and his family. What a horrific story that just makes you cry, an innocent 2 year old baby lost. I don't even have the words to say how sad I am for the Peterson family.

I prey for AP and his family, and hope he does not go and kill this man for what he did, because as wrong as it is, I know I would. He needs alot of strength right now.
AP has had a hard life and you can see the anger in his running. Im not suprised that he will play, and I wouldnt want to face him in the field.
His older brother and best friend, Brian, 9, killed by a drunken driver, who ran him down as he rode his bicycle as he watched.
His half brother, Chris was shot and killed in Houston, and now this.

Run AP our prayers are with you.

Personally I hope the "scum who did this" will be given the opportunity to get some help for himself.

Nobody is born evil...
Sorry, but when you beat a 2 year old so badly that the child dies, you don't deserve "help." You deserved to be removed from civil society - permanently.

Just saw an interview with AP, he looked/talked pretty calm. He says he has God in his life and he said he is DEFINITELY playin this week. His team mates are his support and when he faces adversities he does what he loves to do and that is to play football and let loose on field. Condolences to him & his family.

This is horrible. My thoughts and prayers to Peterson and his family.

And let's hope the inmates at the prison this guy is going to will do to him on a daily basis what he did to this poor child.

Nobody is born evil...

This man apparently chose to murder a two-year old.

What help do you think would actually benefit him?

Last edited:

This man will go to jail and he will be ravaged by the other inmates. They will be told what he did and they won't take kindly to it. If there is one thing I have come to know is that you can have people in prison that have done awful things but they find out you raped or beat a woman or child and they will hunt you down like a dog.

Sorry, but when you beat a 2 year old so badly that the child dies, you don't deserve "help." You deserved to be removed from civil society - permanently.

He should be punished for what he's done. But killing the person won't make the 2 year old comeback.

Why not offer him help. Everyone deserves to get help, if they are willing to accept it and make change in their life.

Do you think when he was born it was in his DNA to do what he's done.

Whatever the person has gone thru in his life has lead him to these unhealthy choices. He probably didn't get the help or support he needed in his life and instead of finally offering him the help he deserves, society's answer is to hang him. That is truly sad. :(

He should be punished for what he's done. But killing the person won't make the 2 year old comeback.

Why not offer him help. Everyone deserves to get help, if they are willing to accept it and make change in their life.

Whatever the person has gone thru in his life has lead him to these unhealthy choices. He probably didn't get the help or support he needed in his life and instead of finally offering him the help he deserves, society's answer is to hang him. That is truly sad. :(

This is my opinion and only my opinion. I think some people deserve help. Killing a two year old does not qualify. He was a conscious adult who decided to take a life of someone who couldn't fight for themselves, essentially ending a life that has yet to begun. This man does not deserve any help. He deserves whatever he gets but help isn't one of them.

Are you one of the people who thinks Grand Theft Auto makes people go on killing sprees?

He made a choice, independently, to beat a 2 year old boy with a steel rod. He didn't "go thru something" early in life that made him do this.

edit:
The suspect -- who was given suspended sentences a year ago for simple domestic assault and violation of a domestic abuse bond, both misdemeanors -- was arrested Thursday night, said Lincoln County, South Dakota, State's Attorney Tom Wollman. A judge set his bail at $750,000 cash during his initial court appearance Friday, according to Clemens.

Not the first time he took his anger out on another human.

he should die a very slowly and painfully.

Are you one of the people who thinks Grand Theft Auto makes people go on killing sprees?

He made a choice, independently, to beat a 2 year old boy with a steel rod. He didn't "go thru something" early in life that made him do this.

lol, no I'm not. I love GTA.(I hope GTA V comes out on PC) I think that's just stupid politicians saying that. :p

I'm not a psychologist, but I find it hard to believe that a sane person such as myself or yourself would just pick up a steel rod and beat a 2 year old to death.

lol, no I'm not. I love GTA.(I hope GTA V comes out on PC) I think that's just stupid politicians saying that. :p

I'm not a psychologist, but I find it hard to believe that a sane person such as myself or yourself would just pick up a steel rod and beat a 2 year old to death.

We're responsible for every decision we make. And if he is the rare person incapable of making a rational decision on his own than the mother is at fault for allowing him near the baby.

Given the fact that he has already committed domestic abuse in the past they should both be found guilty.

Edit: Sane people do horrible things all the time in the heat of the moment, that doesn't excuse them for any reason. It's wrong every time. And it's preventable every time. You don't need to go through something horrible to do something horrible, and if you do go through something horrible, you should get help BEFORE you kill someone, you shouldn't get a reprieve for not getting yourself help and expect sympathy after the fact.

I have a two year old son, and sometimes there are things you hear and read that hurt you in your soul. This is definitely one of those things.

Words can't describe the grief AP must be going through.

I hope Adrian Peterson has the game of his life on Sunday, and would hope it had he been playing us.

Just horrible. No one should have to suffer the pain of losing a child. My heart aches for him and his family.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back