PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Son of Adrian Peterson Severely Beaten, UPDATE: HE'S Passed Away :(

Re: Son of Adrian Peterson Severely Beaten, In Critical Condition

RT @chipscoggins: Adrian Peterson's son has died according to police.

Sickening.

Poor baby. Rest in peace little one...

That's horrible, I don't know how Peterson will be able to move on, I could never do it.

:( what a sick world we live in. What an absolute vermin scumbag!

May the Lord give Mr. Peterson and his family the strength they need to get through this terrible time. My best wishes to all of them on a day that no family should have to live through.

This is horrible news. Poor little thing. This is heart breaking. My heart goes out to the family. This is just awful. :(

The person who did this is just EVIL.

Condolences to Adrian and family.

Terrible! Best Wishes To Peterson Family.

May whoever did this burn in hell.

Horrible news. So sad that there are people this messed up in our country who would do something like that :(

Absolutely horrible, sickening news. The man responsible for this should be sentenced to life without parole. He has many prior's of violent and abusive behavior.

Rest in peace little one and my prayers go out to Adrian and his family.

Wow.. Loss for words. This is incredibly sad news. How do you assault a 2 year old kid? What the **** is wrong with people. Prayers go out to the family.

Absolutely horrible, sickening news. The man responsible for this should be sentenced to life without parole. He has many prior's of violent and abusive behavior.

Rest in peace little one and my prayers go out to Adrian and his family.

Frankly I think the mother should be charge for letting that monster near her child.

The scum who did this should get the death penalty. I also think there should be an investigation into what, if any, culpability the mother had. Statistically speaking, it is likely that this was not the first incident of abuse, and authorities should consider to what extent she may have knowingly placed her son in an abusive situation.

NOTE: I was writing and submitted this post before I saw AndyJohnson's directly above, so I apologize if it seems like I was just plagiarizing his idea there.

Re: Re: Son of Adrian Peterson Severely Beaten, In Critical Condition

The man responsible for this should be sentenced to life without parole.

I could not disagree more! He should be executed immediately.

The thought of him continuing to breath is actually repulsive to me. Life without parole is a joke he beat a 2 year old to death.

Frankly I think the mother should be charge for letting that monster near her child.

True!!!!!!!

I could not disagree more! He should be executed immediately.

The thought of him continuing to breath is actually repulsive to me. Life without parole is a joke he beat a 2 year old to death.

I would prefer for his life in prison to be so miserable, that he wishes he got the death penalty and lives many years in hell on earth.

I would prefer for his life in prison to be so miserable, that he wishes he got the death penalty and lives many years in hell on earth.

I am with you but unfortunately its that type of worthless animal who finds himself in PC which would prevent this from becoming a possibility.

If Peterson decided to forgo his NFL career to murder this piece of **** I would honestly understand.

I agree wholeheartedly. She should be culpable for allowing a known abuser to be around a defenseless infant.

R.I.P little man. Thoughts and prayers to the Peterson family as they suffer through this senseless tragedy.

A bloddy shame, just a bloody shame.

RIP lil man..

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes