Status
Not open for further replies.

nabwong

Vice President of Boycott NFL Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Hi,

First post here but long time lurker. I'm wondering if there will be a time this season that BB decides he needs to start practising onside kicks. Would that happen?

For what?:bricks:

For what? For the same reason why we're practising 4th downs. We narrowly won against the colts. We were down 2 possessions in the 4th quarter but kudos to the defence for stopping Manning. I'm just wondering if it's a play that needs practising on gameday.

that reminds me..andy reid has a habit of pulling this stunt..he did this against dallas a couple of times. i wont be surprised if he starts the game or the 2nd half with an onside kick.

I'm also suprised why teams do not try the onside kick when playing us.

Are you british? It's a good thought, but not something that is typically practiced on gameday. It's really something that the kicker can practice ad nauseum in practice. I'm not sure what is to be gained by doing it in a game, not to mention the fact that it would be a tremendous insult to the Eagles if we did it while ahead by alot.

How great would it be if we openned the Pats-Jets game with the ball, scored, then made a successful onside kick.

How great would it be if we openned the Pats-Jets game with the ball, scored, then made a successful onside kick.

Nah, I would wait until the second half when we are up 38-0, then each kick make an on-side kick. And can't wait to here the running up the score complaints.

9 straight Brady possessions have become touchdowns
Um... actually, not technically. 9 possessions that mean anything have been touchdowns, but you forget the kneeldown at the end of the Colts game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing