PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Something we dont want to see today..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of hard to "set a pick" when the official now lines up BEHIND the offense.

F*ck the Jets and their stupid fans.

I assume you are referring to picks where the officials are used ??? Because some 'picks' are legal ... just cheap.

I assume you are referring to picks where the officials are used ??? Because some 'picks' are legal ... just cheap.

"Legal, just cheap" is a criticism only a loser could come up with.

If it's legal and it works, use it. If it's legal and it works and the other team is using it, stop them.

I don't want to see Zoltan. At all.

Good call - although I have to say he's been fantastic this season when they've needed him to come up with a big kick. He's definitely an X-factor in the battle for field position.

"Legal, just cheap" is a criticism only a loser could come up with.

If it's legal and it works, use it. If it's legal and it works and the other team is using it, stop them.

if you were smart enough to go back to my original post you would see that I posted that exact sentiment ... who's the loser ???

if you were smart enough to go back to my original post you would see that I posted that exact sentiment ... who's the loser ???

The Jets are the perennial losers. And 'cheap' is not the same sentiment as what I said. It's not cheap, it's smart. Don't be jealous.

I don't want to see any Jests player doing the stupid plane thing on the field! That's only reserved for Patriot players. ;)

i dont want to see a turnover by the patriots, i think thats the key to winning.

i also want to see mccourty score a td!

Picks are legal when the defensive players pick each other. They are also called "Rub Routes".

It's the best strategy vs Man Coverage. There are methods to combat them. If the other team is too stupid or poorly coached, then that is on them.

Every team that throws the ball at every level, Youth through the NFL runs these routes. There is nothing new in Football, it's all been done before.

They are not "cheap" any more than any other technique or strategy in football. It's part of the game.

You only reveal yourself as having very little football knowledge when you say things like that.

Last edited:
If Brady shows up with a buzz cut I'm going to be really worried. Or BB bringing back the red hoodie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes