Welcome to PatsFans.com

Something to also never forget about 9/11

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PressCoverage, Sep 11, 2008.

1. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Your, VP and many others, knew it was coming...

That's right. Now that we've honored the fallen for their tragedy, let's also be reminded of the fraud, incompetence, and criminal ambition that allowed "a new Pearl Harbor" for their diabolic plans.

Dodging subpeonas, issuing retroactive pardons, ramming thru compromising legislation, halting FBI investigations, switching to charter flights, undeniable ties to the Saudis, ushering the bin Ladens out without questioning, blocking of independent investigations, controlling independent investigations and hearings, scooping evidence, confusing and stalling NORAD, making whistleblowing intelligence assets disappear, shaping the news coverage within minutes, shielding the ISI, ostricizing truth seekers, and on and on and on and on.

Doesn't sound like the "innocuous" acts of a power circle with nothing to hide, now does it? That's because they're not innocuous, and there are no coincidences.
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2008
  2. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

And another thing we may feel safe but AQ is gaining where we shold have been fighting.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/mcclatchy/20080910/wl_mcclatchy/3041862
    9/11 seven years later: U.S. 'safe,' South Asia in turmoil

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan — Seven years after 9/11, al Qaida and its allies are gaining ground across the region where the plot was hatched, staging their most lethal attacks yet against NATO forces and posing a growing threat to the U.S.-backed governments in Afghanistan and nuclear-armed Pakistan . ....
  3. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +91 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

Post like this let EVERYONE KNOW what a complete idiot you are, thank you for this public service.

Did you really have to try and bring up this garbage today? Nobody believes this, not even Al Gore, and we all know that he is nuts.
  4. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Look in the mirror Teddy for who's........ ah you'll say you were insulted, and hide behind your moderator's badge.

Back to the arcade for me. ;)
  5. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

What a prize you are, huh tough guy?

It's absolutely astonishing that a mod like you can hand out infraction points constantly, to left-leaning posters, and then turn right around and committ the same offenses yourself. What a shining example.

That's all I'm gonna say on the topic of you vs. me, HYPOCRITE. You've revealed yourself to the forum a dozen times before, this only reinforces it.

But if you wanna man-up and debate any of the specifics in my list, I'll be right here waiting for you. That is, until you have me banned again for merely pointing out your profound abuse of power here.

But I know you won't lock horns on the issue, because you know they're part of the public record, and undeniable. It's easier for you to loft an insult, and run away. It's what you do.
  6. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +82 / 5 / -9

#37 Jersey

It didn't take this post. It started from post #1.
  7. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Care to debate any of the things in my list, or will you be issuing your own hit and run?

If not, take care, ... good try.
  8. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +82 / 5 / -9

#37 Jersey

Fahrenheit 9/11 is not proof of your allegations.
  9. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Dun, da da dah... Slingblades big Comeback :rofl:

Now for a nice quite game of Missile Strike .....one of Sarah's favorites.
  10. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Did i F'n quote Fahrenheit?

I don't need it, there are mountains of evidence out there.... Let's do it... Please let's revisit... Show how wrong I am... That's a direct challenge. .... Wanna start with NORAD? Cheney's defiance of an indepedent investigation?

Otherwise, go slink off somewhere. There's plenty of anti-Obama threads for you to soil.
  11. ljuneau

ljuneau Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Rosie O'Donnell, is that you? I thought that you'd be in a straight jacket by now. Still blabbering utter nonsense I see.
  12. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

I don't think you can call Bush an idiot one day and then blame him for pulling off the greatest fake on the American public ever on another day.
  13. MrSparkle

MrSparkle Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

:ditto::agree::yeahthat::explative

I have been saying this for years.
  14. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

It's a badge of honor when you people focus on ridiculing me, while transparently avoiding the facts, like the plague. Surrender accepted.
  15. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

But then, I didn't give Boy King credit for it at all, now did i? Oops, strawman argument 74, Section C, falls apart. As I've suggested since Day 1 here, try and focus on what I've said, not what you hope I mean.

He IS an idiot, comparatively speaking. He WAS along for the ride on 9/11. Dick Cheney was the maestro. That's clear.

Next you'll be attributing Loose Change theory to me, won't you? You guys go right down your strawman list, like clockwork.
  16. ljuneau

ljuneau Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

The man-made world is a perverse realm of ego and envy, where power-mad cynics make false idols of themselves and where the meek have no inheritance because they have gladly surrendered it to their idols in return not for lasting glory but for an occasional parade, not for bread but for the promise of bread. Your words expose your emptiness.
  17. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

So, you quote from a book, and attempt to pass another author's work off as your own? That's from a Dean Koontz book, you utter fake.

Your words expose your fraudulent nature, just like that of your heroes whos defense you run to.

Anyhow, still waiting for any one of you to tell the forum why all those examples are misguided or wrong... Somehow, my guess is they'll never take the challenge.
  18. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Are you slingblades wife? :eek:
  19. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +546 / 4 / -13

#87 Jersey

Kind of rude to bring up on 9/11 ... but it's what you are ... a hatefull person. Why not wait until 9/12 to make such a post. Oh, I know ... but I'll say it tomorrow.
  20. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Why? Why do I have to wait until the next day to remind people of the crime against them by the group of people you speak out of both sides of your mouth about? To placate you? LOL.

3000 people were murdered. Dick Cheney and the PNAC signatories knew it was about to happen, and it never should have happened. The investigation into it was blocked, then controlled, and NO ONE has ever been held accountable for it. Sorry, but your wish for censorship of that topic is not going to make it happen.