PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Something that should make your morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant!

"GET THE **** OUT, GET THE **** OUT, GET THE **** OUT (pointing at teach of them individually) I DON'T WANT TO HEAR JACK **** FROM ANY OF YOU!"

:cool:

Winning.

I'm glad we ruined his day.. ;)

"Laces Out, Dan"

-Ray Finkle

If I was that kicker I would not even go back to Baltimore with the team. Just quietly slip off to Buford Wyoming.

Last edited:
He's a fan.

Whoever posted that drank his beer and ate his food too..."with friends like that, who needs enemies."

Makes me glad that no one was making a video of me when Plaxico scored after Tyree made the catch we do not discuss in the game we do not mention.

He's a fan.

Whoever posted that drank his beer and ate his food too..."with friends like that, who needs enemies."

Makes me glad that no one was making a video of me when Plaxico scored after Tyree made the catch we do not discuss in the game we do not mention.

Thats why i find it so funny cause i throw stuff around like a mad man and everyone knows to leave the room and let the tiger roar for a bit lol

The good news is that if this week is terrible I can tell myself...at least I am not a Ravens fan!!

"Laces Out, Dan"

-Ray Finkle

Cundiff is Finkle, Finkle is Cundiff......... :singing:

ONE OF MY FAVORITE SPORTS COMEDY SCENES EVER.

He's a fan.

The exact reason I would NEVER invite a "mixed" group of fans to my house for a game of ANY IMPORTANCE involving the Patriots. What a novice rookie mistake.

The exact reason I would NEVER invite a "mixed" group of fans to my house for a game of ANY IMPORTANCE involving the Patriots. What a novice rookie mistake.

I don't 'host' anything for a Pats game, definitely not playoffs and NO WAY for Super Bowl. And if I have ANYONE over it's a couple of die hards ONLY. It ain't a party, it's football! This $#!/ is serious!! :)

Cundiff is Finkle, Finkle is Cundiff......... :singing:

ONE OF MY FAVORITE SPORTS COMEDY SCENES EVER.

Nothing worse than jackazz friends/relatives that route for the other team just to annoy you and then go to great lengths to rub it in when your team loses.

Hey guys, where are all the Ravens trolls this morning? I thought some of them said they would still be here, win or lose. Hm...

"Laces Out, Dan"

-Ray Finkle

Ha ha! I actually (semi jokingly) yelled "Laces IN" when they snapped the ball. Then I was in shock for about a half hour, after which I couldn't get myself to stop laughing until I finally fell asleep. :D

Hey guys, where are all the Ravens trolls this morning? I thought some of them said they would still be here, win or lose. Hm...

Give em a while. I can understand their pain. What a way to go down in flames.

I don't 'host' anything for a Pats game, definitely not playoffs and NO WAY for Super Bowl. And if I have ANYONE over it's a couple of die hards ONLY. It ain't a party, it's football! This $#!/ is serious!! :)

I've said this for years: I *love* Super Bowl parties when my team is not in it. But when the Pats are playing, I want no part of a group of people around. I have kids so of course they're going to watch with me, but no way am I inviting a bunch of people over. I need to focus on the game!

hwzeol.jpg

Haha!

Last edited:
Gotta feel for him - but it is amateur hour to invite friends over who don't root for your team.

Sometimes it just is best to watch the games by yourself - even my dog doesn't like being around me I'm such a basket case during a game like yesterday's.

Only one I saw was RealityCheck52 post in the point spread thread. Some new douche Tommyboy was trolling as well but I think he's already banned, lol

Haven't seen the others

He's a fan.

No kidding. Did you hear the one "friend" say about a minute in "Did he miss it?" Seriously? They're all looking at their phones.

This after Patriots fans were so nice to Peyton on his recent trip to Gillette.
The Patriots aren't just coming to Indy. They're going to be practicing at the Colts practice facility over at West 56th Street. This won't be as much of a visit as it will be a home invasion. Do Colts fans suddenly feel a little bit violated?

Like Peyton Manning's injury and the Colts' 2-14 season record weren't enough, right?
If Patriots are in Colts' town, at least a Manning is waiting | The Indianapolis Star | indystar.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes