Something that should make your morning

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Belichicknumber1, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alot better Ravens Fans Reaction To The Missed Kick! - YouTube just to funny. GO PATS. I am really happy for Waters best pick up without a doubt :rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

Warning Naughty language used. He is wearing a Reed jersey which makes it so much better LOL

Last edited: Jan 23, 2012
  2. McBrady

McBrady Rookie

Brilliant!

"GET THE **** OUT, GET THE **** OUT, GET THE **** OUT (pointing at teach of them individually) I DON'T WANT TO HEAR JACK **** FROM ANY OF YOU!"

:cool:

Winning.

I'm glad we ruined his day.. ;)

3. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams I'm no Mona Lisa Vito.... PatsFans.com Supporter

#75 Jersey

"Laces Out, Dan"

-Ray Finkle

4. FredFromDartmouth

FredFromDartmouth In the Starting Line-Up

If I was that kicker I would not even go back to Baltimore with the team. Just quietly slip off to Buford Wyoming.

5. PatsFanSince74

PatsFanSince74 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

He's a fan.

Whoever posted that drank his beer and ate his food too..."with friends like that, who needs enemies."

Makes me glad that no one was making a video of me when Plaxico scored after Tyree made the catch we do not discuss in the game we do not mention.

6. Thats why i find it so funny cause i throw stuff around like a mad man and everyone knows to leave the room and let the tiger roar for a bit lol

7. PatsFan24

PatsFan24 In the Starting Line-Up

The good news is that if this week is terrible I can tell myself...at least I am not a Ravens fan!!

8. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Cundiff is Finkle, Finkle is Cundiff......... :singing:

ONE OF MY FAVORITE SPORTS COMEDY SCENES EVER.

The exact reason I would NEVER invite a "mixed" group of fans to my house for a game of ANY IMPORTANCE involving the Patriots. What a novice rookie mistake.

9. Section103

Section103 Practice Squad Player

#95 Jersey

I don't 'host' anything for a Pats game, definitely not playoffs and NO WAY for Super Bowl. And if I have ANYONE over it's a couple of die hards ONLY. It ain't a party, it's football! This $#!/ is serious!! :)

10. Lloyd_Christmas

Lloyd_Christmas I can delete my own crap! PatsFans.com Supporter

Nothing worse than jackazz friends/relatives that route for the other team just to annoy you and then go to great lengths to rub it in when your team loses.

11. McBrady

McBrady Rookie

12. RodThePat

RodThePat In the Starting Line-Up

Hey guys, where are all the Ravens trolls this morning? I thought some of them said they would still be here, win or lose. Hm...

13. Reckedtrek

Reckedtrek 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

#95 Jersey

Ha ha! I actually (semi jokingly) yelled "Laces IN" when they snapped the ball. Then I was in shock for about a half hour, after which I couldn't get myself to stop laughing until I finally fell asleep. :D

14. PatsDeb

PatsDeb PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Give em a while. I can understand their pain. What a way to go down in flames.

15. ivanvamp

ivanvamp In the Starting Line-Up

I've said this for years: I *love* Super Bowl parties when my team is not in it. But when the Pats are playing, I want no part of a group of people around. I have kids so of course they're going to watch with me, but no way am I inviting a bunch of people over. I need to focus on the game!

16. McBrady

McBrady Rookie

[​IMG]

Haha!

17. ForThoseAboutToRock

ForThoseAboutToRock Third String But Playing on Special Teams

#50 Jersey

Gotta feel for him - but it is amateur hour to invite friends over who don't root for your team.

Sometimes it just is best to watch the games by yourself - even my dog doesn't like being around me I'm such a basket case during a game like yesterday's.

18. robbomango

robbomango In the Starting Line-Up

#12 Jersey

Only one I saw was RealityCheck52 post in the point spread thread. Some new douche Tommyboy was trolling as well but I think he's already banned, lol

Haven't seen the others

19. Uncle Rico

Uncle Rico Pro Bowl Player

No Jersey Selected

No kidding. Did you hear the one "friend" say about a minute in "Did he miss it?" Seriously? They're all looking at their phones.

20. Rusty Coupe

Rusty Coupe Third String But Playing on Special Teams

#37 Jersey

This after Patriots fans were so nice to Peyton on his recent trip to Gillette.
    If Patriots are in Colts' town, at least a Manning is waiting | The Indianapolis Star | indystar.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.