PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Something positive on a gloomy Monday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MVPKiller

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I was waiting for MOD & Admin approval before posting this, but no has told me either way if I can or cant, so if it is not allowed, you can delete it.

For the past few months I've been involved with Operation Homefront (a charity for troops and their families). We have been working on a charity helmet, this year we honored Steve Grogan with having the helmet crafted in the likeness of one he wore during his career, the auction is up now at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200251322827

100% of the proceeds go to Operation Homefront, so it is helping a great cause.

It was an honor and a lot of fun being involved with this project, and being able to meet some of my childhood heroes, while helping our troops in the process. One of my best friends, Corporal Tamas Toth is over there right now serving his second 15th month tour. He reenlisted after his last term ended and he was the inspiration for this project in the first place. Thank you for checking it out, and if you bid, for helping us raise money for the troops.

Like i said, if posting auctions is against rules, please feel free to delete this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back