Welcome to PatsFans.com

Something Is Happening

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Dec 20, 2006.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

Yes, something is now beginning to happen that will drive the Politically Correct Slobbering Knee Jerk Liberals INSANE.

Illegal Aliens and Legal Immigrants:
    The larger the Latino Population becomes the more worried the Black Community is becoming, like it or not there is friction and racism between these two groups, it has already started in the American Prisons.

The prisons are being forced to do something about this and the only solution seems to be "oh God forbid this word" the only thing that works is "SEGREGATION" there I said it, they have to seperate them.

There is something else though that drives the Liberal even crazier, these two groups "segregate themselves" they want no part of politically correct "mixing" they prefer their own kind, the officials have found that when they do desegregate them and "mix them" the first thing they do is try to kill each other.

How Do The Politically Correct Liberals Handle This One, how can you FORCE them to like one another.

Someday this problem will be handled rationally but for Gods sake keep the Looney Liberals and their "forced busing" out of it.
  2. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

I would like to see an article posting though....rather than a random musing on the subject. Having written that....

Sad...truly sad....

somehow prisoners get rights? Man, you're in prison because you broke the law and thus gave up your rights. I can't stand when a prisoner demands things and claims religion and what not.

In the words of Jim Carey in Liar Liar, while giving honest advice to his client :

"STOP BREAKING THE LAW A-HOLE!"
  3. BruschiOnTap

BruschiOnTap Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well it's not a bloody school, it's prison... They shouldn't automatically segregate on the basis of race, but if a Latino prisoner says he fears for his life in gen-pop then he should be separated from gen-pop and put in a safe environment...

the prison's duty is to protect its inmates just as much as it is to keep them removed from society...
  4. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +476 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

Blacks have never liked or trusted Latinos and the same is true vice versa.

Back in the old days I remember well when the Puerto Ricans were coming to South Providence there was much hostility between them and the blacks...they never accepted each other and never will.

The Puerto Rican move to Providence was replaced by the Dominicans and the feeling was the same...luckily the violence went down. Though they did not like each other they also left each other alone...this continued to be the case as immigrants from Guatemala, Salvador, and others moved in.

Except for the Mexicans ... they have a great hate for the blacks...almost worse than the Puerto ricans had. So...what they are seeing now is a rehash of the 70's...only more dangerous now in this fast paced world.

In the 70's it was knives and sometimes guns ... now, it's semi-automatic weapons and there are no solutions...there is no solution to this hate...they will try...but it will be futile.

As bad as some of these Latinos can be ... many of them are very religious and they positively hate any race they view as disrespectfull. Blacks are viewed as very disrespectfull by the Latino's ... and no amount of political B.S. is ever going to change their mind on this topic.

There are not many blacks in Providence now for there to be a huge problem there ... however this article strongly relates to the Greater Boston area of today ... a real powderkeg concerning this issue on the street and in the prisons.
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

I can't post anything like your above post FBN the politically correct on here would be all over me.

Your post is true and I am surprised you haven't been hit with the old liberal stand by weapon the "Racism" attack.

To a Politically Correct Liberal "Reality" is Racist.

The Racism in American Prisons is becoming a very serious problem, you don't tell those animals who "sit with".