PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Something interesting at todays "Practice"

Status
Not open for further replies.

patriotscpfc

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Mike Wright was there according to sources.

As was Ty Warren.

Massive for the team, especially Wright who until his injury looked like a starter for the first time in his career.

Here's hoping they've both had a full recovery.

That is huge news. My initial disappointment over not getting either Heyward or Wilkerson in the draft would be rendered a little irrelevant if those two are healthy.

Not that there's a lot of head contact, but it's good news since he's currently one of our top passrushers.

I wonder if he could even stay on the field for a full season.

I don't recall when his injury happened but to miss so much time and having the problems that he had...makes me a little skeptical.

Hope the best for him though.

Last edited:
I wonder if he could even stay on the field for a full season.

I don't recall when his injury happened but to miss so much time and having the problems that he had...makes me a little skeptical.

Hope the best for him though.

The brain is a delicate thing.

Not sure why there is any reason to be skeptical when he was out there today and the season isn't scheduled to start for another three months. :confused2:

As was Ty Warren.

Massive for the team, especially Wright who until his injury looked like a starter for the first time in his career.

Yeah i noticed that too, will be good for both to get back out there. I just really want the rookies to be out there with the vets learning how everything works. I would really like guys like tom and vince to be getting together their group Off and Def and make your own training camp, hire some coaches to make sure everything is running smoothly. Thats really the best you can do under the circumstances but it would create a bit of normalcy to the offseason and just try and mirror last year's camp a little

Conditioning for the rookies will be big....hope there are no Braces in this group.....pass the running tests BB sets up and learn some of the terminology from the vets .......

Lets hope these 2 sides can agree on a settlement and get a new CBA in place....

Just Do IT :mad:

As was Ty Warren.

Very good news indeed. Just as importantly, was the presence of one Aaron Hernandez!!! :rocker:

Mallett also was there and met Brady, Hoyer, and some Pats WRs and TEs. too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back