PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Something I love about this team... (coaching related)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSn

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
You see all these coaches flying between teams right now and we've hired one guy so far from another team and that has pretty much flown under the radar.

It's exciting to see this team operate in a way that reflects our football style. Execution and Intelligence. We're cranking out playmakers, coaches, and pro personnel for the rest of league while remaining the gold standard in football operations and maintaining a winning record year after year.

As with the team, one guy goes, the man behind him steps up. Sounds almost like the rules of classical war.

Just something that impressed me as I skimmed the morning coaching news.

I know we'll hire guys that fit the system if need be, but it's awesome that we generate the guys we need at a higher ratio than we get them from other teams.

I certainly agree this team functions at a very high level considering the personnel losses in recent years. Just imagine the heights attainable if at some point the Pats brass could hold an entire staff together for 5 straight years. As well as the team performs with the losses, it has to take a toll.

As with the team, one guy goes, the man behind him steps up. Sounds almost like the rules of classical war.
:youtheman: "Close it up!"

Last edited:
who did we hire?

As my Patriot hater roomate says, "Sean, that's why everyone hates the Pats. Somehow, when everyone thinks they are done, everything just WORKS for them". We are a finely tuned machine. Like a business almost in our front office and coaching execution. It is a great time to be a fan of this team.

That O'Brien dude from the Donkeys.

umm....i was of the belief that he was our wr coach last yr...(and b4 that was in college)

no?

umm....i was of the belief that he was our wr coach last yr...(and b4 that was in college)

no?

^ he speaks the truth.

^ he speaks the truth.

Nope... JSN was referring to Scott O'Brien, just hired from the Donks to replace Seely as the Special Teams coach. ALP is thinking of Bill O'Brien, our former WR coach, now moved to QB coach, which almost everyone is thinking means our defacto OC.

Nope... JSN was referring to Scott O'Brien, just hired from the Donks to replace Seely as the Special Teams coach. ALP is thinking of Bill O'Brien, our former WR coach, now moved to QB coach, which almost everyone is thinking means our defacto OC.

Yes, exactly. Sorry, I didn't clue about the two of them having the same last name.

Dang, that's a load o' Irish. Guess we can count on them being the whiskey-drinking variety of coaches, eh? ;)

Yes, exactly. Sorry, I didn't clue about the two of them having the same last name.

Dang, that's a load o' Irish. Guess we can count on them being the whiskey-drinking variety of coaches, eh? ;)

And since I'm married to a Mic... that gives me license to poke fun at both of them, right? (as if I needed an excuse)

Last edited:

no?

Different O'Brien

Milkshakes.

And since I'm married to a Mic... that gives me license to poke fun at both of them, right? (as if I needed an excuse)
She's obviously one of those masochistic Irish gals, all hair shirts and bum husbands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back