PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Something I did not know about the draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
It starts at 3, and sat its only 2 rounds.. Im used to it be at noon.. rounds 3 to 7 are sunday.. Wow something I did not know, had the day planned to watch at noon..

They just changed it for this year - first time they did it, so you didn't miss much...

I was just unaware they changed the time, I knew they changed time of the rounds, but glad I know about the time of the draft, have more time to do stuff sat before the draft..

I was just unaware they changed the time, I knew they changed time of the rounds, but glad I know about the time of the draft, have more time to do stuff sat before the draft..

More time to work in that nervous drinking that will make the 1st round a blur regardless of who we draft. Oh. Did I say that out loud? I'd truly rather it start early, at least I can settle in and get thrown off my game sooner...this way it's going to be a whirlwind of "they took who? why?" Oh well, at least it'll be over sooner so we can start hearing Kiper grade everyone on player selections that may or may not work out.:D

I thought first round was friday night?

More time to work in that nervous drinking that will make the 1st round a blur regardless of who we draft. Oh. Did I say that out loud? I'd truly rather it start early, at least I can settle in and get thrown off my game sooner...this way it's going to be a whirlwind of "they took who? why?" Oh well, at least it'll be over sooner so we can start hearing Kiper grade everyone on player selections that may or may not work out.:D

No I was more excited for the schedule to come out, just I think I dont want the Jets to get Gholston, or have the Pats draft any of tickle me pete players.. I will be happy with anything else..

I am glad they moved it too my sons 1st birthday is the same day as the draft and it would have been a damn shame for me to have to do the party early in the morning just so i can watch the whole thing fro the first time in years

Last edited:
Threw off my normal, wake up at noon on saturday and watch the draft all day tradition haha. Planning on playing 18 holes that morning instead, then coming home with pizzas and beers to watch the draft. Official Man's Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes