PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

something crazy will happen in sundays game

Status
Not open for further replies.

newton_tom_cat

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
i don't know what it will be. but i just have this feeling something crazy will go on so dramatic it will become prominent part of the history between these franchises. you have the city rivalry of new york and boston. you have the coaching rivalry of mangini and bellichek. you have franchise history w/ tuna and bellichek flipping in and out of jobs. you have pats going for perfect season and jets being able to redeem themselves by winning this one game. something crazy will happen.....

Last edited:
The only thing that would actually surprise me would be a Jets win.

Sure it will. The Jets will forfeit after being down 52-0 at halftime.

Mangania gets fired on the sidelines when we drop 70 in the first half?

The Garden scoreboard is brought in to keep track of our points?

Mangina has to also use his toes to count the number of touchdowns we score against his team.

look, as much as the pats want to punish them, mangini will have his troopes ready to play hard to the final whistle, and while we are the better team and will win, and will probably force the issue in trying to score as much as possbile, there will be no quit in the jets. as bad as their season has been, they do have the ability to hang tough in games at times. while I think it will wind up being a substantial win, I don't think it will be a giagantic blowout and the pats had better be careful not to try to hard to force that or they will get out of their smart game of no mistakes. I see the jets trying to play well for their coaches honor and playing hard to the end, making it at least a reasonable score - something like 44-24 or something.

the only thing unusual I think it - number 1 - some chippiness - maybe some fights, and 2 - the handshake at the end will be - well - weird if it happens at all.

At the end of the game, after the Pats thrash the Jets by over 30 points, BB will flip off Mangina instead of giving him a handshake. :) The newspapers will be all over it!

I personally think at the end of the game BB will attempt to shake Fatty's hand but then do the put your thumb on the nose and wiggle your fingers thing.

Other than a epic Patriots meltdown I'm out of other crazy stuff. Unless, like suggested on another thread, BB dresses as Darth Vader.

Last edited:
Yes they are called snowballs and if it snows watch out Mangini because I see about 1000 of them coming for your head.

Yes they are called snowballs and if it snows watch out Mangini because I see about 1000 of them coming for your head.

dude, you're from boston, not cleveland! act like it

The crazy thing will be 150 rushing yards for Maroney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back