PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Someone uses Common Sense to look at this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OMG Finally, Someone uses Logic to look at this game

There's a reason BB and Brady say the season really starts after thanksgiving. And no matter what has happened even in the previous game, this game will be won on its own merits. You can learn from history but you can't use it on game day. The giants could be an ordinary team but they surely also have a good chance of winning.

There's a reason BB and Brady say the season really starts after thanksgiving. And no matter what has happened even in the previous game, this game will be won on its own merits. You can learn from history but you can't use it on game day. The giants could be an ordinary team but they surely also have a good chance of winning.

Just a feeling, but ...

To me, the difference between the two teams is that, if the Pats are playing their "A" game and things don't go well for the Giants early, the Pats could blow them out.

But I don't think the reverse is true.

If the Giants are playing their "A" game, and things are rough for the Pats early on, the Pats could certainly lose, but I think they keep it very close - close enough to even pull out a win on a last-second play.

Just a feeling, but ...

To me, the difference between the two teams is that, if the Pats are playing their "A" game and things don't go well for the Giants early, the Pats could blow them out.

But I don't think the reverse is true.

If the Giants are playing their "A" game, and things are rough for the Pats early on, the Pats could certainly lose, but I think they keep it very close - close enough to even pull out a win on a last-second play.

I hope so too. But they've shown they can take advantage of green bay when things fall their way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back