PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Someone tell Norv...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEPat

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
...that LT plays for his team. Wet, muddy field, Rivers is terrible, one of the greatest RBs ever plays for your team...and you don't give him the ball??

What a terrible job. Just terrible.

Terrible play calling. I have no idea why Rivers was even put in a throwing position on that final drive. San Diego may have won the game but Indy certainly should of won the game despite Manning's 6 ints.

The guys an idiot. When there is a freak play or one that is an athletic feat, it doesn't mean you challenge it. Did the home fans have a better view of the play then the coaches up in the booth? So, Norv throws a flag on the endzone int. He's lucky it was called back and placed on the 20. The other one, I'll take the announcers word, as they cut to commercial and never really showed the play. It wasn't going to be overturned.
ps. Norv, tell your qb to fall on the ball next time its in the end zone, its two points either way.

Norv may want to put LT in at QB ... bet he's better than RiverRat

i visited the chargers board... and theyre putting up a petition to fire turner... funny as hell..

The Chargers will likely finish 8-8. They should win the weak AFC West, but then get clobbered in the WC game.

This isn't the first time Norvo has pulled this stunt-I remember a game where we played in the Skins on Mon Night in '00-our D-line was VERY weak, but Norv nonetheless called 50 passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes