PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Someone please Photoshop Belichick and Dr. Evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fixit

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Apparently, BB is responsible for all of the world's crime, and he stole Mangini's mojo, to boot.

Well, it took some time for the Mod's to grant me access but here we are with a response to your request.

I have the pic for you,whipped it up yesterday quickly using paint.net.

Let's be clear... It is only made in sarcasm to the critics and meant as a good laugh. I am a pats fan myself, if I am allowed to call myself a fan that is because I did not even get to watch football until 1998/99 and then it still took me at least 3 years before I really understood what these guys are doing on that field. The reason being because I am born and raised in Europe and it was my wife that made me watch it hehehe. She is from NE so that's how I grew into liking and rooting for NE, anyways enough babbeling .. here is the pic, it displayes as suggested by the OP , how alot of people seem to perceive BB right now.The idea is from the apple Dr Evil pic that floats around on the net.

evilbilly.jpg

GO pats!

Last edited:
That's some fine work, spook. No wonder I love this place. :D

Well, it took some time for the Mod's to grant me access but here we are with a response to your request.

I have the pic for you,whipped it up yesterday quickly using paint.net.

Let's be clear... It is only made in sarcasm to the critics and meant as a good laugh. I am a pats fan myself, if I am allowed to call myself a fan that is because I did not even get to watch football until 1998/99 and then it still took me at least 3 years before I really understood what these guys are doing on that field. The reason being because I am born and raised in Europe and it was my wife that made me watch it hehehe. She is from NE so that's how I grew into liking and rooting for NE, anyways enough babbeling .. here is the pic, it displayes as suggested by the OP , how alot of people seem to perceive BB right now.The idea is from the apple Dr Evil pic that floats around on the net.

evilbilly.jpg

GO pats!

how about BB head on Darth Vader :D

from the man who brought you Honolulu Head Coach.
67709094637.jpg

I bring you Doctor Bill

64639904583.jpg

i tried shaving his head but it wasnt pretty :p

and now Darth Belichick

77163847064.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24