PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Somehow I can't see Bob Kraft doing this:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's cool they are raising so much money for charity, but, you are right..... Irsay is a tool.

Yes I'm glad for the charity work, I just can't believe Irsay would do that. Just wow!

And just what is wrong with what he did? Get in the spirit of things? Maybe poke a little fun at himself? Have fun? How many rings has Kraft made available to you guys? You guys are so anal it's a wonder you even walk.

What the hell was that?

Just one more thing in the littany of reasons to laugh at/despise the colts.

Jim Irsay >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bob Irsay

I thought this was going to be about another topic

"As Manning dropped back to pass, several reporters heard Patriots owner Bob Kraft yell "Break his legs" as a lineman chased the opposing team's QB."

Nope - you're right, I can't imagine Bob Kraft doing that.

Bill Polian on the other hand? We don't need to imagine it. He openly advocates for Colts players to actually injure players on the other team... nice guy... gifts to charity is the least he can do.

Irsay vaguely reminds me of Captain Kangeroo.

I thought this was going to be about another topic

"As Manning dropped back to pass, several reporters heard Patriots owner Bob Kraft yell "Break his legs" as a lineman chased the opposing team's QB."

Nope - you're right, I can't imagine Bob Kraft doing that.

Bill Polian on the other hand? We don't need to imagine it. He openly advocates for Colts players to actually injure players on the other team... nice guy... gifts to charity is the least he can do.

Thank you Baghdad Bob.

That is SO embarrassing.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:eek: I got embarrased watching that video. I covered my dog's eyes and made sure no one caught me watching that crap.

I can just imagine him filming it..."ok now twirl your hands around...good, good, now pretend to push something down...oh perfect, that looked really cool...now make a box of rings appear. Great, that looked magical, we got it, your a natural."

Wow, that thing reminds me of those half hour local television ads with the used car salesman dressing up in costumes (say, a wizard or leprechaun) talking about his "magical" prices on the fully stocked 84 Chevy Astrovan.

Edit- Or, for Seinfeld fans, he reminds me of The Wiz. "I'm the Wiz!"

Last edited:
Some Pats fan should win that Colts SB ring, make a long and arduous journey to an active volcano, and throw it in.

R

Last edited:
Oh, I don't know. Robert's never been shy about flashing the bling. Remember he lost one to the Russian president?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down