PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Some Thoughts

This should be on the religious forum, pure and simple.. not sure why you posted it here?? Watched about 5 seconds of it, does not belong in politics.

I would bet that more than 90% of the people on this board are from a Christian tradition; certainly we have all lived under a Christian culture. Thus, there is no conflict in talking about a cultural event that we all live within, something that takes its form in the "politics" that we live under.

//

I would bet that more than 90% of the people on this board are from a Christian tradition; certainly we have all lived under a Christian culture. Thus, there is no conflict in talking about a cultural event that we all live within, something that takes its form in the "politics" that we live under.

//

You might be wrong this time, this is a purely religious thread and belongs there.. is the Unification Church a christian tradition??

I anxiously await your answer, but you never do, guess you are as big a fraud as I thought..

I anxiously await your answer, but you never do, guess you are as big a fraud as I thought..

This will be the last time I answer you if you speak to me in the manner you have above. If you are ignored, GJA, you'll know why.

I have given ample links to see what the Unification movement stands for. I will give them again for those who are sincerely interested.

http://www.familyfed.org/

http://peacefederation.org/

http://www.irff.org/

http://www.reverendsunmyungmoon.org/

//

Once again I will ask the question I originally asked is the Unification Church a Christian Tradition?? Do not point me to some propaganda web site, the question is simple, the silence is deafening.

Once again I will ask the question I originally asked is the Unification Church a Christian Tradition?? Do not point me to some propaganda web site, the question is simple, the silence is deafening.

Jesus called Father Moon to fulfill a mission, in 1935. If that ain't "Christian" I don't know what is. You coud have found this out -- and much more -- had you the cajones to read a bit on your own at the sites I gave you.

How is it that sites that give you the straight up FACTS about a subject you purport to show interest in are called "propaganda" by you, but sites slogged by the flotsam of the earth, AKA "apostates", are A-OK with you? You wouldn't happen to biased from the starting gate, now would you??????

Don't bother. I already know the answer.

//

Jesus called Father Moon to fulfill a mission, in 1935. If that ain't "Christian" I don't know what is. You coud have found this out -- and much more -- had you the cajones to read a bit on your own at the sites I gave you.

How is it that sites that give you the straight up FACTS about a subject you purport to show interest in are called "propaganda" by you, but sites slogged by the flotsam of the earth, AKA "apostates", are A-OK with you? You wouldn't happen to biased from the starting gate, now would you??????

//

Thank you, that is all I wanted to know, you answered my question. So I guess the Unification Church is christian?

Thank you, that is all I wanted to know, you answered my question. So I guess the Unification Church is christian?

If doing what Jesus would be doing today is Christian, yes, I believe it is.

//

//

Rev. Moon is a cult ring leader... he bankrolled many of the Zionist preachers. Hardly a christian. Just like L. Ron mother Hubbard.

//
OH NO, Not a Moonie!

Rev. Moon is a cult ring leader... he bankrolled many of the Zionist preachers. Hardly a christian. Just like L. Ron mother Hubbard.

And you have done what exactly in the cause for world peace and creating true families?

People said the same thing about Jesus. We will see who the "cult ringleader(s)" are soon enough, and won't YOU be surprised!

//

You got a problem with that?

//
Not as long as you don't try to indctrinate me. I didn't know any still existed! I thought the species was extinct.I've only seen them in pictures,and read about them in books.

Last edited:
Not as long as you don't try to indctrinate me. I didn't know any still existed! I thought the species was extinct.I've only seen them in pictures,and read about them in books.

How old are you? Just curious.

Old Unis never die, we just transmigrate into the ether. Anyway, the good, the bad, and the ugly always show up for what they are eventually. I'm totally confident one of these days, after all else has been exhausted, people will finally say: "Hey, you were right all along. I'm sorry." Seems like we only accept the truth when a gun is pointing to our heads, figuratively speaking.

//

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back