PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Some still left: Spencer Havner, Kai Parham, Martin Nance, Conor Hughes

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsfan55

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Nance-huge (6'5") target, who can run, not great separation, but can find the wholes, can catch in traffic, he kinda reminds me of a taller david givens, dont know why he wasnt drafted, was supposed to be taken in the first day, id love to see him brought in

parham-played ilb in al groh's defense, could be good fit in ours, why not give him a shot

Hughes-top rated kicker by some, why not bring him in for a three person competition

id like to see them get Nance and Havner. Nance would be a nice addition to the red zone offense and Havner would be another underrtated LB. The Pats havnt had a good tall receiving threat in a while and Nance would give that to them. Parham has experience in the 3-4 and could be a good run-stoping ILB.

Last edited:
What about the UCONN basketball player who wants to be a TE? I mean obviously we have enough TEs now but might not be bad for the practice squad.

I agree with Havner. I really hope they get him. Also, Pat Ross-C-BC and Taureen Henderson-RB-Texas Tech would be nice additions.

i'd like to get any or all of those people you listed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down