PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Some smacktalk from the Bolts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, a charger fan talking about integrity.
That is just too funny.
The crybabies of the league.
Keep believing your own hype.

our own hype? you're a very funny man...NOT!!! Did you just crawl out of a rock?...The last time i checked the hype is about the Pats and their cheating ways. Crybabies? Read your own board and see how much whining and crying and us against the world the Pats has become....now that is FUNNY..to me anyway. LAUGH OUT LOUD!!! HA-HA-HA.

To all you smacktalking bolt fans when exactly was the last time your team won a playoff game? '94? Win a playoff game any playoff game and maybe us Pats fans will take you more seriously and not think you are just whistling walking past a graveyard.

the chargers lost coz they didnt cheat. and i will support the team all the time as long as they dont cheat. The word is "Integrity". Look it up in the dictionary sometime. oh im sorry, u guys dont have it in your Boston Dictionary as evident by your cheating ways.:rocker:

Yeah it takes a lot of integrity to harbor a fugitive and get shot at a by a cop. Oh wait he was cut in March, I guess things have changed. :bricks:

To all you smacktalking bolt fans when exactly was the last time your team won a playoff game? '94? Win a playoff game any playoff game and maybe us Pats fans will take you more seriously and not think you are just whistling walking past a graveyard.

i agree 100%= bolt winless!!! but at least the organization is not a cheater unlike the Pats who won a LOT but everyone is now seriously doubting how they did it and crying like they are the victim of their own cheating ways.

Hmm, have you ever played the game before? It's really not about understanding strategy. While it helps to understand an opposing teams strategy it becomes evident soon enough.

No, what the game is about is execution. Anyone who's played the game knows this. That's why Hart had no problem saying what he did. That's why I have no problem with the current cheating flap. It matters not whether you know what play is coming. What matters is how you execute.

When I look at this cheating scandal all I can say is if the pats were cheating against the Bolts they didn't do a very good job of it. ;)

SD understands what the pats want to do. NE understands what the Bolts want to do. It's about who executes and who can dictate.

May the better team win. :rocker:

You sir are 100% correct.....

OMG you homers are so myopic it's pathetic.

You all act as if you controlled the game last year. Let me clue you in. We were dominating the game for the most part until the self implosion. You continue to chest thump about last year when in reality we HANDED you the game. You should be thanking the Chargers for the opportunity rather than acting as if you EARNED the win.

IMO the Pats won that game on playoff experience alone. You were out matched on both sides of the ball.
Ha ha. I guess that's why you guys didn't do much in free agency in the off-season. You figured you should have won last year, as so therefore you will win the game this year. Too bad for you we swapped out a couple WRs from that game. Kelvin Kight, Bam Childress and Reche Caldwell are no longer on the team. Instead we have Moss, Stallworth and Welker. Only a Bolts fan could say we aren't a lot better. But then you Bolts fans are crying the losers lament: You didn't win, we lost. Ha ha. Good one. You remeind me of Marshall Faulk.

Losers Lament #2: We dominated the game. We should have won.

The Broncos never led the Bills last Sunday. Time expired just as the ball was snapped on the last play.

Who is 1-0 and who is 0-1?

Losers Lament #3: The better team didn't win.

The ultimate Losers Lament: Living in the past, not letting go of last year's games. While you are worrying about last year, your opponents have focused on this year.

We were dominating the game for the most part until the self implosion

Well at least here's one admission that the chargers snatched defeat from the Jaws of victory. I don't know too many people who don't think San Diego was the clear favorite for that game. But it's Marty's fault he decided to put the figurative muzzle on LT later in the game. I was honestly shocked (pun not intended) at the focus on passing in the second half. Then again I was also shocked by Baltimore's offensive ineptitude and never figured the AFC game would be Colts vs. Pats rather than Chargers vs. Ravens.

That Chargers should have beaten the Patriots but they make awkward decisions. The Pats should have beaten the Colts, but the defense died somewhere in the RCA Dome during halftime (so much for adjustments :bricks: ) and Caldwell's bug eyes caused him to perceive where the ball was incorrectly.

If's and buts, candy and nuts. There's one winner (in this case the Colts) and 31 losers. Such is life.

I've always wondered what goes through the mind of someone when they decide, "I'm going to be an internet troll." My thought is, not much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back