PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Some smacktalk from the Bolts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep...plus they are bouncing Pats fans from their board...scared men are losers.

What is their site? GoBolts.com

I find it funny Moss has 1 good game in 3 years and all the Patriot homers are acting like he's the second coming of Jerry Rice.

FYI he hates playing the Chargers because we smack him around. He's soft and doesn't like to be hit. He'll be getting hit on sunday night for sure.

Screw you - Charger homer...your team wins nothing and you think you are the best.

Yep...plus they are bouncing Pats fans from their board...scared men are losers.

Which one are you... Sam Adams or The Patriot?

Reguardless of which, you sure are a hypocrite. Not to mention liar.

But, if it makes you feel bigger in front of 'your boys', then continue with your own little world.

Have the Chargers won a playoff game this century? :rolleyes:

When the team learns not to choke check in with us.

And to change that losing history they hired Norv Turner as their head coach.....

These trolls wine as much as LT, and it will be a ppleasure doing the lights out dance this year.

"Randy Moss isn't going to get anything. We're going to give them quick outs. No digs, no posts, no gos.

He's freaking kidding, right? The Pats ran and hit all those routes last year against these bums with Reche Caldwell and Jabar Gaffney. What the hell do they think they're going to do when its Moss, Welker & Stallworth instead???:rofl:

He's freaking kidding, right? The Pats ran and hit all those routes last year against these bums with Reche Caldwell and Jabar Gaffney. What the hell do they think they're going to do when its Moss, Welker & Stallworth instead???:rofl:

OMG you homers are so myopic it's pathetic.

You all act as if you controlled the game last year. Let me clue you in. We were dominating the game for the most part until the self implosion. You continue to chest thump about last year when in reality we HANDED you the game. You should be thanking the Chargers for the opportunity rather than acting as if you EARNED the win.

IMO the Pats won that game on playoff experience alone. You were out matched on both sides of the ball.

Last edited:

You all act as if you controlled the game last year. Let me clue you in. We were dominating the game for the most part until the self implosion. You continue to chest thump about last year when in reality we HANDED you the game. You should be thanking the Chargers for the opportunity rather than acting as if you EARNED the win.

IMO the Pats won that game on playoff experience alone. You were out matched on both sides of the ball.

:blahblah:

and to my point about how the Pats second rate receivers carved up the Bolts secondary in the playoff game...

New England Receiving
REC YDS TD LG
Gaffney 10 103 1 17
Caldwell 7 80 1 49

so chief, good luck with Moss & Welker...

Not only is that wrong, it's stupid. He's telling us their strategy? I'd just keep runnng quick outs if that's what they'll "give" me.
Hmm, have you ever played the game before? It's really not about understanding strategy. While it helps to understand an opposing teams strategy it becomes evident soon enough.

No, what the game is about is execution. Anyone who's played the game knows this. That's why Hart had no problem saying what he did. That's why I have no problem with the current cheating flap. It matters not whether you know what play is coming. What matters is how you execute.

When I look at this cheating scandal all I can say is if the pats were cheating against the Bolts they didn't do a very good job of it. ;)

SD understands what the pats want to do. NE understands what the Bolts want to do. It's about who executes and who can dictate.

May the better team win. :rocker:

Whatever. The Chargers LOST, just like they'll lose on Sunday. San Diego has a lame franchise.

Hmm, have you ever played the game before? It's really not about understanding strategy. While it helps to understand an opposing teams strategy it becomes evident soon enough.

No, what the game is about is execution. Anyone who's played the game knows this. That's why Hart had no problem saying what he did. That's why I have no problem with the current cheating flap. It matters not whether you know what play is coming. What matters is how you execute.

When I look at this cheating scandal all I can say is if the pats were cheating against the Bolts they didn't do a very good job of it. ;)

SD understands what the pats want to do. NE understands what the Bolts want to do. It's about who executes and who can dictate.

May the better team win. :rocker:

Well said, there is also the emotional factor. I expect the Chargers to be angry due to last years game. IMO the Pats will be enraged and in an us vs the world mood because of the thrashing they took in the press.

Well said, there is also the emotional factor. I expect the Chargers to be angry due to last years game. IMO the Pats will be enraged and in an us vs the world mood because of the thrashing they took in the press.
Yea, I can see that possibility. If the pats smoke SD I'll be on this board eating crow and giving props with no excuses. Heh, unless SD executes a bonehead maneuver in the waning minutes that secures a pats victory. I might have issues with that. :)

Last year, Moss had a 7 catch 129 yard game.
The year before, he had 4 100 yard games
The year prior, he had 3 100 yard games (in 13 games)

His numbers haven't been great over the past few years, but your comment that this is "1 good game in 3 years" is just you being your typical idiot self.

NOT to mention he's had ZERO quality QB's throwing him the ball those years! Another point is he may only have one chance to experience a SB victory...and THAT is called MOTIVATION baby!

Let's look at last chance SB opportunity guys the Patriots picked up:

Rodney Harrison - Result?...Oh look, Super Bowl victory #2
Corey Dillon - Result?...My, my...Career high rushing yards & Super Bowl victory #3

Wake up & smell the coffe! We've added SEVERAL GUYS LIKE THAT for the team you'll face Sunday night!

Here
's a great piece on Sundays game from Kevin Acee on the San Diego Union-Tribune:

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/chargers/20070914-9999-1s14chargers.html

Here's a juicy quote aim at the Pats running game from the (evidently confident) Charger FS, Clinton Hart:

"Randy Moss isn't going to get anything. We're going to give them quick outs. No digs, no posts, no gos. They won't beat us running the ball. The only way they have a chance to beat us is if we give up the deep ball."

Ooooooohhhhh!!

The Chargers are going to give Brady the very passes that let him lead his team ot 3 SB trophies and a 21 game win streak?

That is obviously an intelligent thing to do. It's a novel prescription, arrange you defense to puposely give the opponents exactly what they do best? What idiot-savant is their DC?

Here
's a great piece on Sundays game from Kevin Acee on the San Diego Union-Tribune:

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/chargers/20070914-9999-1s14chargers.html

Here's a juicy quote aim at the Pats running game from the (evidently confident) Charger FS, Clinton Hart:

"Randy Moss isn't going to get anything. We're going to give them quick outs. No digs, no posts, no gos. They won't beat us running the ball. The only way they have a chance to beat us is if we give up the deep ball."

Ooooooohhhhh!!

This another illustration of the lack of managemnt in San Deigo. If a patriots player said this he would be cut. I don't blame the player, I blame the organisation, the guy is prob not too smart and he just should not be allowed talk to the media

Guess the Chargers cheat in playoff games, huh? Your team has a long history of losing.

the chargers lost coz they didnt cheat. and i will support the team all the time as long as they dont cheat. The word is "Integrity". Look it up in the dictionary sometime. oh im sorry, u guys dont have it in your Boston Dictionary as evident by your cheating ways.:rocker:

This another illustration of the lack of managemnt in San Deigo. If a patriots player said this he would be cut. I don't blame the player, I blame the organisation, the guy is prob not too smart and he just should not be allowed talk to the media
Dude? What are you talking about? Do you even know your team? Did any Patriot have anything to say about Merriman's suspension? Has any Patriot ever commented about any Charger? Stop it.

the chargers lost coz they didnt cheat. and i will support the team all the time as long as they dont cheat. The word is "Integrity". Look it up in the dictionary sometime. oh im sorry, u guys dont have it in your Boston Dictionary as evident by your cheating ways.:rocker:

Wow, a charger fan talking about integrity.
That is just too funny.
The crybabies of the league.
Keep believing your own hype.

Last edited:
Wow, a charger fan talking about integrity.
That is just too funny.
The crybabies of the league.
Keep believing your own hype.
So the Chargers are the crybabies of the league, eh? How so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes