PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Some smacktalk from the Bolts

Status
Not open for further replies.
who the *** is clinton heart?

I wonder how much bulliten board material Belichick has this week?

funny. the cheaters used to hate Moss now he's the second coming of Jesus. and what's with the "We" smacking and hitting LT. Memo: u r not a Bellicheat player. stop with the We talk.

That's right, "baptiste"

We're coming into your house and we're gonna KICK YO BUTTS!

And, when we do, the whole world will say "look how the Patriots play when they aren't allowed to CHEAT"

Have the Chargers won a playoff game this century? :rolleyes:

When the team learns not to choke check in with us.

Have the Chargers won a playoff game this century? :rolleyes:

When the team learns not to choke check in with us.

ah excuse me, didnt the pats choke a gazillion pt lead against the colts in the AFC championship game? so funny... to me...i guess not to you. your welcome.

ah excuse me, didnt the pats choke a gazillion pt lead against the colts in the AFC championship game? so funny... to me...i guess not to you. your welcome.

When t=you have won 3 SB's and are 12-2 in playoff games you are allowed to have a bad half.

Unlike the Chargers who have done nothing. In their overwhelming 14-2 regular season they were 2-3 against teams with winning records. They Chargers were a product of a soft schedule last year.

BTW they're gonna lose by 2 touchdowns or more this week.

When t=you have won 3 SB's and are 12-2 in playoff games you are allowed to have a bad half.

Unlike the Chargers who have done nothing. In their overwhelming 14-2 regular season they were 2-3 against teams with winning records. They Chargers were a product of a soft schedule last year.

BTW they're gonna lose by 2 touchdowns or more this week.

if only the bolts know how to use the Bellicheat formula.....2-3 superbowl anyone?

The Charger board just banned me...trolling and inciting a riot.

Thin skinned bunch of ****ies over there. It's like road kill heated up.

Last edited:
The Charger board just banned me...trolling and inciting a riot.

Thin skinned bunch of ****ies over there. It's like road kill heated up.
BUMP...I want everone to see this. They have been complaining about the mods over here trashing people.

didnt u get the memo: only losers CHEAT...a win equals nothing if u earned it through hocus pocus: by JESUS..LOL.

Who said we cheated?

Goodell didn't, in fact he said the taping had NO effect on the gaem, Getr ready for the as* kicking this week boy.

didnt u get the memo: only losers CHEAT...a win equals nothing if u earned it through hocus pocus: by JESUS..LOL.
Jesus has nothing to do with this. Isn't he the one on the cross above San Diego on that hill that's government land?

if only the bolts know how to use the Bellicheat formula.....2-3 superbowl anyone?

They're too stupid for that. Did you see what that dumbass Wilhelm said this week? Possible MENSA candidate right there.

We'd havwe fun smacking you around more on Monday after the whipping the chargers are going to get but you will be nowhere to be found.

We'd havwe fun smacking you around more on Monday after the whipping the chargers are going to get but you will be nowhere to be found.
Yep...plus they are bouncing Pats fans from their board...scared men are losers.

The Bolts think is so simple. Pats can't "cheat" so it's a guaranteed win. Then the Pats win and what does that say about the Bolts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes