PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

some skins fans believe it can happen!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that there is definitely a line between confidence and ****iness/arrogance.

Pats fans have crossed it.

I don't know what that first poster was thinking. On his behalf, sorry. Haha.

I want to beat you all, but now thinking about it, I really don't care, you all are AFC, doesn't hurt us at all if we lose.

But we'll still win hopefully :p

I really want to beat you all for the justice of flaming Cowboy fans.

I want to beat you all, but now thinking about it, I really don't care, you all are AFC, doesn't hurt us at all if we lose.

lol? it deff hurts us.... 4-3??

It seems that there is definitely a line between confidence and ****iness/arrogance.

Pats fans have crossed it.

Because we realize that we have the best team in the league?
You're a homer if you think the Skins are going to win this game.
Try to be realistic.

I think it can happen too, and I'm a Pats fan. I don't expect it to happen, but come on guys. This guy was being at least respectful about it, he wasn't trolling and saying our team sucks and whatever. The Redskins are a good football team, and I'm sure the Patriots will not overlook them. At the very least I don't expect this to be the laugher that the Dolphins game was.

Amen to that. Why do folks have to be scumbags? The Guy was a good football fan being polite and nice. He didn't deserve the crap. The fact is the 'skins have a chance. Perhaps it's a remote chance, but it's not like things don't happen all the time. Any given sunday and all.

I am predicting Pats 72, Redskins 6 -- but, still, he was a nice guy, and kudos to him.

Good game, and no injuries. Go pats.

Amen to that. Why do folks have to be scumbags? The Guy was a good football fan being polite and nice. He didn't deserve the crap. The fact is the 'skins have a chance. Perhaps it's a remote chance, but it's not like things don't happen all the time. Any given sunday and all.

I am predicting Pats 72, Redskins 6 -- but, still, he was a nice guy, and kudos to him.
Good game, and no injuries. Go pats.

Why not shoot for an even 100? ;)

And you all are NFC which is why you all think your team is so good. The best in the NFC would be mediocre in the AFC.

And you all are NFC which is why you all think your team is so good. The best in the NFC would be mediocre in the AFC.

Thats a true statement and its really sad. Its like the National League compared to the American League in baseball. But in baseball its because of the DH. I just cant figure out why the NFC is so pathetic compared to the AFC. Both play with the same rules.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218222

i myself believe we can win if our offense steps up and actually plays a consistent game...if we dont, i cant see us coming out with a W.

BTW congrats on how well your team is performing this year...in my eyes its amazing how consistent the pats are. heres to a great game and hopefully without any injuries :eat3:

I'll cheers to that after we KILL THE STUPID COLTS!!:mad:

Excellent game Patriot fans, you all didn't beat us, didn't crush us, but you humiliated us in front of the NFL and its fans.

I don't even know what to say besides it almost seem'd like we came out to lose, like they didn't even want to try.

I was glad to see Cooley get a TD considering he's my favorite player, but great game for you guys, I honestly thought we were going to put up some kind of fight, but I guess being at home killed us too.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218222

i myself believe we can win if our offense steps up and actually plays a consistent game...if we dont, i cant see us coming out with a W.

BTW congrats on how well your team is performing this year...in my eyes its amazing how consistent the pats are. heres to a great game and hopefully without any injuries :eat3:
As evident by the aforementioned thread, most Skins fans are idiots.

Well skins did slow down Brady a little bit. He had to run for 2 TDs because I imagine everyone was covered on those plays. So yeah Skins 1st round secondary is really good :D

As evident by the aforementioned thread, most Skins fans are idiots.

Most of the fans on that site are fake, so don't believe most of them.

I am on that site, but find most of them annoying as hell, they love the team when we win, but hate them when we lose, a loss is a loss, take it like a man, it's not like we've been doing good for the past century.

I think it's because he likes running points up, I mean honestly, you were winning 40+ to 0 at the time, what was the need to score more points?
Why did the Washington Redskins have their starting quarterback play the entire game?

I think it's because he likes running points up, I mean honestly, you were winning 40+ to 0 at the time, what was the need to score more points?

I agree with you on that. However, there's a dynamic at work this year unlike anything we've ever seen before. My theory:

Bob Kraft is close with Goodell. Goodell made a deal with Kraft. Fall on the sword, Bob (and keep quiet about what you know re: other teams doing the very same thing) and I'll destroy all the Pats tapes you gave me and squash the story from getting any further.

Kraft says OK. BB goes ballistic for being the fall guy. BB then decides 2007 will be the Year of the Scorched Earth" and tells Kraft to shut the hell up if he doesn't like it. BB has had to be the fall guy and keep his mouth closed "for the good of the game", well then he now has the chits to go Khomeini on the rest of the league with Kraft's uneasy assent.

It WAS running up the score. It wasn't, however, personal against the Skins. BB and the Pats are in a rage and out to prove an historic point this year - - - rules of etiquette thrown out.

I agree with you on that. However, there's a dynamic at work this year unlike anything we've ever seen before. My theory:
That's all fine but I have another theory:

The Patriots offense this season has played starters into the fourth quarter in order to play as close to perfection as necessary. The motive is that a near perfect offensive game plan and execution will be necessary to beat the Colts this year on the road. I wonder if Belichick has lost a little faith in his defense after last year's defensive collapse in the second half of the AFC Championship Game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey