Not open for further replies.

Kontradiction

On my retirement tour.
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
You got it, brother! Let me lay in some foodage and drinks, and I'll get right to it.

I gotta admit, the last year I've become quite a fan of HULU.

respects,

I still don't know how you beat the Chargers in 2006. There was soooo much talent on that 06 Charger team. I'll have to watch that game again.

I still don't know how you beat the Chargers in 2006. There was soooo much talent on that 06 Charger team. I'll have to watch that game again.

San Diego... SUPER CHOKERS! By all rights we should have lost that game, but they kept keeping us in it. When we drove down for the score just before halftime, I knew we had that game.

Wow, thanks for making this so easy for me! I'll have no problem getting through all of those! :)

that was one helluva circus act

Classic case of a team believing their own hype so much that they underestimated their opponent--the friggin' Patriots no less :rolleyes:]

I don't know what's so hard to understand about it--the better team won. Period.

Holy **** nice links, thanks Kon.

Nice man, thanks.

Kind of ****ing sucks that so many great games in '07 (vs SD, @ IND, @ BAL, vs JAX) will always be affiliated with 18-1 instead of chapters to the perfect season.

They had LT in their prime and didn't utilize him. God knows why.

I can't see them :( Hulu doesn't work for viewers out of the US :(

So far, the the website loads, but the video doesn't :(

I had that problem using FoxyProxy for Hulu :( I think they made the site proxy proof or something :confused:

I had that problem using FoxyProxy for Hulu :( I think they made the site proxy proof or something :confused:

Video and proxies don't tend to mix well. Something that people might want to try is the setting up of a VPN.

Nuts! Cant view 'em from outside the continental USA....

That's impressive, great job getting these KontradictioN.

Nice man, thanks.

Kind of ****ing sucks that so many great games in '07 (vs SD, @ IND, @ BAL, vs JAX) will always be affiliated with 18-1 instead of chapters to the perfect season.

It'd be sort of like viewing vacation photos from a trip to Mexico that was going splendidly for the first 18 days until you got kidnapped and held for ransom by drug lords....

That said, some of those games were awesome - the IND & BAL games specifically. Not to mention the BUF, WAS & MIA slaughters were epic. I've never seen anyone play football better than we were that season. Its truly a shame that we can't view those games without a certain bittersweetness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes