PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Some of what the packers are saying.......

monty moss

Rookie
Reaction score
In my opinion this will be the game that tells us if we're truly contenders or merely pretenders. The weather is going to only get colder, and despite our amazing talent and on-field demolition of other teams as of late (which I suspect will continue against teams like the Vikings, Bucs, Falcons and probably the Bills) the Patriots are an entirely different demon.

I'm so tired of hearing from other fans that we're softer than we appear, we only beat weak teams, etc. I think we have the emerging defense and the high powered offense to beat anyone in the NFL right now, especially at Lambeau, and against a very tough Patriots team I expect it to at least be a close game. I'm banking on a win, but if nothing else the game should be close. If we lose by 7 points or more, I just don't see how we can be the contender in the playoffs that we appear to be right now.

I'm more optimistic than anything; my faith in this team is strong and I think we're firing on all cylinders to this point. Our run game could be a little better but I'm not too worried about that as long as our defense keeps playing the way they have been and Rodgers keeps his current tempo. If we beat the Patriots, the critics will finally shut up and that's what I'm hoping for most.

And on the other hand.........they are saying.......

This is why I feel good about this game. It's at Lambeau.
Only thing that feels bad is because it's against a team that was caught cheating.
I don't trust them and am thinking that maybe they still cheat.

Lots of respect coming from GB players and fans. Nobody's kissing anyone's ring, but everyone on both sides sees this as a good measuring stick -- a superbowl preview. I'm in the same boat. I think a lot of the packers and am very excited about this game.

So who said this? A Packers player (doubtful), the fans, the OP?.. I don't get it.

Not sure how they can say losing to the Pats doesn't make them a contender in NFC playoffs. Have they watched the NFC this year? It's a bad joke .... the AFC is a way better conference this year. Packers should go deep in the playoffs regardless of how this game ends

Hey, OP, come back when you have a link to these quotes from the "Packers".

I'm sorry the packer fans are actually saying this

LOL! What the hell? If this is just Packer fans then what's the point of this topic? Why do you care what two random nobody fans say on a different message board?

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back