PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Some jets comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
via bedard twitter
LB David Harris on the 45-3 game (courtesy @nytbishop): "Of course I've thought about it. That left a bad taste that hasn't gone away."

One more courtesy of Jets TE Dustin Keller: 'We’ve been wanting the Patriots for a while now. Ever since that game.”

LT: "Late in the 4th the Pats were talking and yapping. I said, 'You got us but we'll be back. We'll be back."
[/quote]

You'll be back to get another ass beating because you never learn LT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, that's all tame so far.

I'm waiting for the good stuff from my man Rex - - I'm predicting that snowfall around the Wednesday time period.

Last edited:

I'm waiting for the good stuff from my man Rex - - I'm predicting that snowfall around the Wednesday time period.
I don't think he'll be able to hold out that long, I think he'll say something before Wednesday. But on Wed all bets are off what he'll say it should be Epic.

Last edited:
He'll probably go on and on about not kissing Belichick's rings. Unless Belichick has them reset as toe rings....Then all bets are off.

);p

Why? did he think 3 was too much? :)

Last edited:
if the pats loose next week itll be 1 of the most depressing losses......i hate the jets

Something tells me that Rex will take a page out the BB playbook this week. Expect him to be reserved and complimentary of the Patriots. It will be killing him inside to do it, however, I suspect it will be the tactic.

I hope I am wrong. The guy is comedy, and bulletin board, gold.

Why? did he think 3 was too much? :)

Hey sorry about your Saints, Pherein.

It does not surprise me that the Jets are already talking. I actually think Rex will chew out those players who have already beaten him to the nearest microphone.

It does not surprise me that the Jets are already talking. I actually think Rex will chew out those players who have already beaten him to the nearest microphone.
or chew on the players that beat him to a mike

As great as it will be for the Pats to beat the Jets next sunday, knocking LT out of the playoffs with be icing on the cake! :rocker:

**** the jets...pats are going to destroy them again

Rex's press conference today or tomorrow he will probably say something about the Patriots and next Sunday it will all come down crashing on him.

Either that or get tham a goddam snack...

He'll probably go on and on about not kissing Belichick's rings. Unless Belichick has them reset as toe rings....Then all bets are off.

);p

Oh man. Could you imagine someone in the press asks BB this week about that kissing the rings comment? And BB replies, "Why would he? They're not toe rings."

I think that would be the most unreal moment of my life. :eek:

These comments mean that the jets will be half as motivated to win this as Brady. Maybe we get 50% more effort than last time we faced them but Tommy is still going to come at his most hated rival like a leviathan. Good luck with that, Harris & Keller.

Last edited:
if the pats loose next week itll be 1 of the most depressing losses......i hate the jets

Have we ever lost to the Jets in the playoffs? We beat them in the Brady era and I also remember beating then in NJ in the 1985 run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots