Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwedd

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Amid all the cut-down carnage, and waiver-wire weeping, I thought my fellow fans might like some humor.

Here is Bob Nelson's Football Routine from the 1980's. Although the video quality is a bit dated, the routine is maybe the funniest sports humor bit ever done. He pulls it off very well. It's a little risque for the first minute, and there's some NSFW language here and there, but I never grow tired of watching this.

Bob Nelson Football Routine - Funniest standup act EVER! - YouTube

great stuff! Thanks for posting.

Amid all the cut-down carnage, and waiver-wire weeping, I thought my fellow fans might like some humor.

Here is Bob Nelson's Football Routine from the 1980's. Although the video quality is a bit dated, the routine is maybe the funniest sports humor bit ever done. He pulls it off very well. It's a little risque for the first minute, and there's some NSFW language here and there, but I never grow tired of watching this.

Bob Nelson Football Routine - Funniest standup act EVER! - YouTube

god. i do miss rodney! (and george carlin):)

"The doctor said I had drain bramage"

Awesome - great post.

Great stuff - thanks!!

I totally remember this guy! This was a great bit. He did this routine on every late night talk show in the 80's. The part that always got me was "...Tom!"

Another great gridiron bit was George Carlin's Football vs. Baseball routine. R.I.P George.

And just to make this thread relevant to the forum:

Bill Belichick Asks To Taste Tears Of Just Cut Player

Yeah, I had completely forgotten about his routine until my daughter mentioned "dain Bramage" and it all came back. I had to dig a bit to find it, but I've got it bookmarked now.

And Carlin's Football versus Baseball is also wicked funny.

"In football, they have the offense and the defense. In baseball, we have the home team and the visitors" Heh..... that part always makes me laugh too. :)

"...like my helmet (touches shoulder pads) and my shoulda'ma pads! (touches helmet) LOL!

Favorite part followed closely by "...Tom."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back