PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Some good Seymour news...

Status
Not open for further replies.
somewhat off topic but I saw Kevin Mawae on ESPN and he said Richard Seymour was the player that he least liked to play againts. He suggested that it was because of the things Seymour would do. I assume he meant dirty or rough play. He then stated that Seymour would probably say the same thing about him in regards to being ruff/dirty player. Nice to see the mutual respect their.

Mawae knows when he sees it.

somewhat off topic but I saw Kevin Mawae on ESPN and he said Richard Seymour was the player that he least liked to play againts. He suggested that it was because of the things Seymour would do. I assume he meant dirty or rough play. He then stated that Seymour would probably say the same thing about him in regards to being ruff/dirty player. Nice to see the mutual respect their.

Mawae probably fears retribution by Seymour of the cheap shot Mawae took on Seymour;s knee in 2004 which caused Seymour to miss most of the playoffs.

Mawae probably fears retribution by Seymour of the cheap shot Mawae took on Seymour;s knee in 2004 which caused Seymour to miss most of the playoffs.

Yeah he added that at the end to cover himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing