Welcome to PatsFans.com

Some Good News

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Ilikehappyppl, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Ilikehappyppl

Ilikehappyppl Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Time to go buy before the interest rates start climbing. I'm gonna give it a bit more time to see if this is sustained, though. Still, really good time to buy. Maybe best ever.
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

I liked Utah, I spent some time in Ogden during WWII and had a great time, if I lived in Chicago right now I think I would like to get out as fast as I could before a Gang Banger shot me.
  4. Ilikehappyppl

Ilikehappyppl Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yeah north Utah isn't as bad, towards the Idaho boarder but from Sandy to Spanish Fork, its a horrible place to live. Did you know you have to spend a $150.00 per kid per year just to have them in school? That doesn't include bus,food or supplies.

$150.00 per year, to register your car, you also have to take it to a auto mechanic every year to have a check up and if anything is wrong, broken tail light bad breaks, you get denied and can't drive till you shell out the money to fix it up to Utah standard.

You can't drink in public, in order for an owner to serve booze they have to build a 6 foot wall, you can't drink unless you buy food and you can't have another beer until you finish the one you have. You can't own or buy a keg.....the list goes on and on.

I thought when I moved down here, it was a GOP state, free from government telling me what to do........Well that's a load of ****!

Since I moved down here I have been asked for money 4-5 times by the church and I'm not even a member....they just keep coming by and asking for money....Everyone assumes your Mormon and if your not your an outcast, they won't talk to you, they won't look at you.

I would rather live in East LA then in Utah.

Edit: Oh and the worst drivers I have ever seen! I mean like the worst.....you don't even know if you don't live down here, that why I'm scared of Romney so much, I don't want the USA turning into Utah....
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2012
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

I know, I've heard a lot of storys just like that, I was only there a short time and it was a long time ago...