PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Some Dolphins fans are taking the loss pretty hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Some Dolphins fans are taking the loss pretty had

Awesome

best thing ever

Wow. That is truly spectacular. I was laughing out loud by the time I hit...Little Havana hair salon'. One of the funniest things I've ever read!

That is the best rant ever!

Darth Patriots strike again. That Fins fan rant is brutal.

Found this gem in the comments:

Im 30....30 ******* YEARS OLD! I BEGINNING TO FORM A ******* BALD SPOT!!! AND THE DOLPHINS WON A SUPER BOWL 7 YEARS BEFORE MY PARENTS ****ED!!!!

:rofl:

lmao

LOL! I was going to post this exact comment. Gold! And it just increased my appreciation for the Pats tenfolds.

That was, hands down, one of the best rants I have ever read! Definitely from the heart.

I almost feel for the guy, but as a Pats fan and all the crap dealing with Brady's injury and the 18-1 season.......I hope he has the opportunity to improve upon his efforts here.

I am taking this loss hard. This loss was an embarrasment to our fanbase.

If you would have told me that Moss would have zero catches and Brady only threw for around 150yards and you'd still win, I would have said you're crazy.

As good as the Pats played, the Dolphins just imploded. Making mistake after mistake. The dolphins were clearly outcoached, I don't think BB will ever be outcoached by Sparano again after that one performance with the unveiling of the wildcat. You might be able to catch BB offgaurd once but he will expose you after that and never get beat like that again.

It was a horrible feeling from my point of view last night, I was so angry I couldn't fall asleep. Which means it was an excellent feeling for you. I think you guys have felt this way before being diehard fans that you are.

Only two positives from this, you exposed our special teams so bad that it got our ST coach canned. Now hopefully they will cut the useless turds on special teams and find new borderline NFL players that are just waiting for another chance and will play with more intensity during there 5 or 6 plays a game.

The other the team has to live with this horrible performance for the next two weeks.

PS they should have refunded ticket prices last night.

If you would have told me that Moss would have zero catches and Brady only threw for around 150yards and you'd still win, I would have said you're crazy.

As good as the Pats played, the Dolphins just imploded. Making mistake after mistake. The dolphins were clearly outcoached, I don't think BB will ever be outcoached by Sparano again after that one performance with the unveiling of the wildcat. You might be able to catch BB offgaurd once but he will expose you after that and never get beat like that again.

It was a horrible feeling from my point of view last night, I was so angry I couldn't fall asleep. Which means it was an excellent feeling for you. I think you guys have felt this way before being diehard fans that you are.

Only two positives from this, you exposed our special teams so bad that it got our ST coach canned. Now hopefully they will cut the useless turds on special teams and find new borderline NFL players that are just waiting for another chance and will play with more intensity during there 5 or 6 plays a game.

The other the team has to live with this horrible performance for the next two weeks.

As soon as Meriweather rushed up to the line the Wildcat was effectively stoned.

As soon as Meriweather rushed up to the line the Wildcat was effectively stoned.

That was horrible by the OC, we had a great drive going when you couldn't stop Bess on 3rd down and 3rd and 6 they decide to throw in the wildcat as if BB wouldn't have his team prepared for a run up the gut. That was one mistake.

I give him credit for not throwing in a f you Bill Belichick or Tom Brady.

Yeah, man, I spent all day worried that the game might go exactly like that, but with us on the receiving end. That's pretty much what happened to us against you in 2008, and on MNF last year against the Saints. It definitely sucks big time, sorry for you guys that they crapped the bed like that. Lots of 2-2 teams go on to win SBs, at least.

Last edited:

Cunningham did a great job on that play too, IIRC. Seemed like he was the one that maintained his position, froze Brown, and forced him inside right into Meriweather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back