PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Some Dolphins fans are taking the loss pretty hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from that rant, the Dolphins fan forum seems to be in a mild uproar. I guess that's not really any different than what happens here, or at any other fan site after a loss.

Fin Heaven - Dolphins forum

Current topics include:

• Discussion of the fired S/T coach
  • Suggestion to harass the son of the fired S/T coach
  • It's the official's fault
  • Trade Ronnie Brown for Albert Haynesworth
  • Replace Henne with Thigpen
  • Replace Henne with Pennington
  • I knew we never should have cut Ninkovich
  • I knew we should have signed Woodhead
  • Fair weather fans / homers vs chicken littles
  • It's the play-calling/wildcat/run the ball more/fire Henning
  • It's Bobby Carpenter's fault
  • It's Parcells fault
  • Fire Sparano and hire Cowher/Gruden/Jimmy Johnson
  • It's the schedule/no home-field advantage
  • It's the result of bad drafting
  • It's because the team shoulda' kept Jason Taylor
  • Marshall's going to get a bad attitude, demand a trade

Last edited:
I told my freshman students once that if f**k were removed from their vocabularies, they'd be mute. So too for this guy. the piece loses its punch after about the the 40th f**k.

Poor guy seems a tad depressed, no?

Would also make no sense ;)

I'm partial to "New Name for the Wildcat... Prevent Offense". Dolphins fans are a lot more creative in their rage than we are.

I had what turned out to be the great pleasure of watching this game with several Fish fans. :singing: I almost felt kinda bad for them after things started going downhill for the Fish. Almost. :D

One of the aforementioned Fish fans said he was going to drive down there (we are about 4 hours north of MIA) with his 30 ought 6 and take care of business himself if their ST coach didn't get fired today. :eek: Guess Bonamego dodged a bullet there...literally. :eek:

Last edited:
I wonder what they were posting before the game.

I'm partial to "New Name for the Wildcat... Prevent Offense". Dolphins fans are a lot more creative in their rage than we are.

Most have more experience with it. Judging by the posts here, I'd say about 60% of the posters here became Pats fans sometime after Week 2 of the 2001 season.

Wow.. and I thought our message board turned into chicken-little over-react the sky is friggin falling central after a loss.

Special Reamed - Fins Nation: A Miami Dolphins Blog With **** Jokes

Usually I don't enjoy other fans' misery too much (unless they're Jets fans), but wow... this is pretty epic. I don't know whether to laugh or feel bad for the guy.

I think epic is more or less the best word to describe it. That was a pretty entertaining yet rational read despite the f-bombs.

If I was a Phins fan I can understand the frustration since that team hasn't been able to get to the next level in a long, long, time. Which should make most fans appreciate how fortunate we've been to have witnessed everything we've seen in the last decade.

Last edited:
That rant is priceless. I especially like the description of the fans in the club seats. Wow, you thought people here hated the Wine and Cheese crowd. We got nothing on this guy.

That was the most f'ing cathartic and yet amazingly rational fan rant I've ever seen.

True Dat....

Back when I was a younger man, with a little more hair on my head, and perhaps a little less around the middle, I even remember a few rants like that of my own towards our beloved...... {.... sigh....} Ah, but how times change.

I particularly like the very insightful ending. We've all been there. It is what it is.

**** me for always coming back.

Last edited:
Re: Epic Dolphin fan rant

Merge with the other thread, I didn't see it.

Aqua4Ever needs to find another team,his rant was crazy :eek::)

You gotta admit though. If the Pats were the ones to play like the Dolphins last night this board would be in flames. The majority of posters on this board would be agreeing that we are a 7-9 team at best this year and that we need to begin looking for a new QB and head coach.

That was pretty funny, including where he called Woodhead "the magic dwarf." The only unfortunate aspect is that it's not a Jersey fan lamenting the implosion of Jabba Wrecks and his Green Beans.

That was the most f'ing cathartic and yet amazingly rational fan rant I've ever seen.

Absolutely! That's what made it ******* great. It was rational! Everything made sense. There isn't a single wacky rant in there. It's pure logic, punctuated by enough f-bombs to to fill a dozen B-1's.

Aqua4Ever needs to find another team,his rant was crazy :eek::)

I wonder where he's been lately. He was actually developing into a good poster before he disappeared from here last season.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/images/smilies/cool.gif

"So they fired some ******* lam duck of a coach and they think that is going to make things better?... ******* bull****,, I'm with ya dude this ******* team is killing me. I couldn't hardley walk in the office today without some ******* ****wade, **** head saying something to me...
I'M ******* SICK OF IT!!!!!

/**** OR WALK YOU BUNCH OF OVERPAID SCARECROWS!!!"

Posted by: Atchman | Tuesday, October 05, 2010 at 05:01 PM

roflpotamus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The LOLPHIN fanns are too much:D:D:D

IMO anyone who lives their life through a team is nuts. Anyone who thinks their team is going all the way before week 10 is nuts. Fans fall for all the hype out there ... the last line was the most accurate by him.

Frig me for always coming back.

You're a dope buddy and you need a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back