Welcome to PatsFans.com

SOME Dems in DC got the message.....

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Patriot_in_NY, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

Here's a telling (and funny) VIDEO, complete with a "pigs fly out of my *****" quote.

Folks, that Liberal New York Democrat Anthony Weiner, and he is directly taking a public shot at Obama, Pelosi & Co. My thinks that he thinks that the distance between MA and NY ain't that great.

Many Dems will begin to peel away quickly here.

Feel free to post other examples here.

2. JackBauer

JackBauer Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +789 / 6 / -9

The Democrats in Washington are demonstrably incompetent. Somehow you think their pronouncements, excuses, and blame-shifting should be taken seriously.

At this point, I'd put around 80 percent of them on the first boat to Myanmar.

3. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +587 / 14 / -14

#24 Jersey

OK, that's a good starting point to our agreeing for once . . .

4. JackBauer

Ratings:
    +789 / 6 / -9

Well, I'd probably send 98 of the Republicans. That wouldn't include Scott Brown, whom I actually like, and whom I may have even voted for were I a Massachusetts resident.

It does betray a logical inconsistency on the part of the Republicans, though, since he is more liberal than Dede Scozzafava, whom we all know the national party forced out in favor of Doug Hoffman, thereby handing the seat to the Democrat, Bill Owens.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2010
  5. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

Wow, who would have thunk....... I also agree. We're finally starting to come together. :singing:

Ironically, as far as we are apart ideological, I feel the same way. I identify with Scott Brown politics moreso in many ways then I do with much farther right republicans.

I think that's the point. He is a guy that many people can identify with (politically), including perhaps you and I, who don't particularly see eye to eye on many issues.

6. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +587 / 14 / -14

#24 Jersey

Dazed Democrats rethink entire strategy - Jim VandeHei and Mike Allen - POLITICO.com

Sen. Russ Feingold (D-Wis.) told a local reporter, “It’s probably back to the drawing board on health care, which is unfortunate.”

Rep. Bill Delahunt (D-Mass.) told MSNBC this morning he will advise Democratic leaders to scrap the big bill and move small, more popular pieces that can attract Republicans. And Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) said his leadership is “whistling past the graveyard” if they think Brown’s win won’t force a rethinking of the health care plan.

Sen. Evan Bayh (D-Ind.), who now might draw a challenge from Rep. Mike Pence (R-Ind.), said the party needs to rethink its entire approach to governing.

7. efin98

efin98 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Did you see the polls regarding Gilibrand's Senate seat? It is already starting there...

8. JackBauer

Ratings:
    +789 / 6 / -9

LOL.

Evan Bayh.

Let me say again: LOL.