PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

(some) Chargers fans are not worried about the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patriots doing some they haven't done before??? Since when have the Pats not gone out after good -- but not too expensive -- free agents??

Sounds like these Bolts' fans are the ones who are panicking.

And rightly so. If BB and TB still have the fire, this team will be significantly better than last year. It is on paper already already. Can't wait to see on the field, too.

//

True. I believe that New England is significantly better than they were at the end of last season. If they had won the SB this year with the team they had AND improved as they have... watch out!

pao

Why don't we all three of the real Chargers fans how worried they are about the Pats, rather than a group of bandwagoners who hopped aboard when they saw the Chargers went 14-2.

Agreed. Most knowledgable Charger fans concede that the Patriots are a team to be respected going into this season. The examples quoted by the thread starter were the most inflamatory on the thread from the Chargers board. There were some excellent posts here from Patriot fans showing the other side, I have great respect for those.

pao

To say the Chargers should not be worried about the Pats, and vice versa is ignornant. But, IMO, I think its fair to say the Chargers should be worried a little bit more than the Pats, since the Pats have improved all around and Chargers revamped their coaching staff.

True. After the playoff loss I believe every single Charger thought that they were the better team by a wide margin and were salivating for the rematch this season (Patriots won, everything else is BS). Now, I have to believe, they will be alot less confident in that game. It will be very interesting to see who the Patriots draft this year in addition to the great FA pickups they have added. As our (socal) neighbors to the south (mexico) say....Hay Carumba (expression of exclamation, like holy smokes!)!

pao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes