Some Belichick Questions I'd Love To Ask The Media

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Here are some questions I would love to ask them. They are the ones who have created this super brain intellectual called Bill Belichick. Remember even his kids laugh when they hear that stuff ... it doesn't come from Bill.

So...

1: How many head coaches routinely huddle with their players during games ... drawing up plays and discussing film? How many and who are they?

2: How many head coaches do not dress like a head coach during games?

3: How many head coaches take the time to work with players in camp...work with practice squad to veterans .. on the field 1 v 1 ... how many and what are their names?

4: How many head coaches have said they sucked during the post game interview? How many and what are their names.

5: Which head coaches say they need to improve and take a share of the blame when the team loses ... how many and what are their names?

That's just 5 ... I'm sure others have more. Questions that prove the man does not think ... act ... pretend ... or even wants to be known as the greatest coach ever. All Bill desires is very simple ... to win the next game.

Re: Some Belichick Questions I'd Love To Ask The Media.

5: Which head coaches say they need to improve and take a share of the blame when the team loses ... how many and what are their names?

This is actually a cool thread idea, but #5 can be answered by every single coach in every single college and professional sport.

Here are some questions I would love to ask them. They are the ones who have created this super brain intellectual called Bill Belichick. Remember even his kids laugh when they hear that stuff ... it doesn't come from Bill.

So...

1: How many head coaches routinely huddle with their players during games ... drawing up plays and discussing film? How many and who are they?

3: How many head coaches take the time to work with players in camp...work with practice squad to veterans .. on the field 1 v 1 ... how many and what are their names?

4: How many head coaches have said they sucked during the post game interview? How many and what are their names.

That's just 5 ... I'm sure others have more. Questions that prove the man does not think ... act ... pretend ... or even wants to be known as the greatest coach ever. All Bill desires is very simple ... to win the next game.

The media doesn't recognize those traits as virtues. As has been said here before, Belichick is a man of substance in a world full of shallow self-promoters. The media likes the self-promoters because they make better copy.

This is actually a cool thread idea, but #5 can be answered by every single coach in every single college and professional sport.

I have listened to many many post game interviews in my 48 years and rarely does a coach take the blame with the players ... most avoid the topic when asked what they would do differently.

I have listened to many many post game interviews in my 48 years and rarely does a coach take the blame with the players ... most avoid the topic when asked what they would do differently.

It must be the difference between being a Bills fan and being a Patriots fan. That's all we hear from Jauron after a loss "Well we just need to get better... all of us need to get better...myself included". You guys just don't lose very often, so you don't hear it as much.

Would you rather have that GQ wannabee Nolan who coaches the 49ers?

Give me the man with the hoodie !
Just make that hoodie grey and burn the red hoodie !

:rocker:

Last edited:

Would you rather have that GQ wannabee Nolan who coaches the 49ers.

Give me the man with the hoodie !
Just make that hoodie grey and burn the red hoodie !

:rocker:

That red hoodie was like a black cat .. I love the hoodie warrior look. It's way better than the fat head coach hiding in a warm-up suit.

That's all we hear from Jauron after a loss "Well we just need to get better... all of us need to get better...myself included".
Jauron is a stand up guy, I am not surprised. I like him a lot. But it is true that doing such is not that common in the NFL that I have heard. Belichick says it at least 4-5 games every year..."we have to coach better".

The media doesn't recognize those traits as virtues. As has been said here before, Belichick is a man of substance in a world full of shallow self-promoters. The media likes the self-promoters because they make better copy.

one of the best comments ever posted on this site

So...

Can we add #6: How many head coaches does the media relentlessly DEMAND answers from when they know they will never get them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back