PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Some BB humor

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
http://www.allthingsbillbelichick.com/transcripts/2006/06dec13transcript.htm

Q: They seemed to imply they got it off the regular network feed. Is there any other way to get film other than the coach's stuff that you guys exchange? Is there any other source to get audio of that other than the TV feed?

BB: Satellite. [Laughter] Look, I'm just trying to coach the team, make decisions during the game. Technology, that's not really my thing. I can barely turn the computer on and off.

Q: You've always been very open, is this going to cause you to be a little bit more closed?

BB: Yeah. [Laughter]. You're a mind reader.

Technology is not BB's thing? DAMN!

That means he's not reading this Forum and learning big tips on how to select an OC and how to run the offense. Sob! All those posts in vain!

Technology is not BB's thing? DAMN!

That means he's not reading this Forum and learning big tips on how to select an OC and how to run the offense. Sob! All those posts in vain!

Don't despair: maybe he's got what many teams now employ, a "CCC", computer communications coordinator !!
The coach just listens and dictates, doesn't even have to type !!

Aren't the audibles changed from time to time, or are they always the same? I'd think BB would change them for that very reason, just as signals between the pitcher and catcher are changed in baseball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back