PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Solomon Wilcots Picks the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bostonian1962

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Well, I posted when Wilcots said the Patriots got the worse of trading up for Chad Jackson, so I have to give him his props for yesterdays comments on Sirius NFL Radio.

They did their initial "who will represent the AFC in the Super Bowl" picks, and Wilcots picked the Patriots. He mentioned Brady and BB, and took them as his choice. His side kick Adam Shein(sp) liked the pick, but ended up himself talking the Bengals as his pick.

I realize the pick was made on May 30th, but I'll take it.:)

werent we bashing this guy just a few weeks back on some other thread when he picked someone else ?
anyone who picks us is good it seems :)

Well he has been consistent.

He did not think much fo Chad Jackson before the draft, so I certianly do not mind him thinking we got the short end of that stick.

But he has consistently put that last year was an aberation based on a devasting string of injuries that ruined our running game.

All and all, I like his take on things. Schien, he falls in love to quick though. He will change his mind six more times before opening day.

SVN said:
werent we bashing this guy just a few weeks back on some other thread when he picked someone else ?
anyone who picks us is good it seems :)

Actually, he didn't pick somebody else. He just dogged the Pats on the move up to get Chad Jackson. But, all is well with him now.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back