Welcome to PatsFans.com

Social Fundies

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by slowpoke2, Nov 18, 2008.

1. slowpoke2

slowpoke2 Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

2. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Hey n00b, I see by your red square that you've already met Foggy and Michael. Let me be the first to welcome you from the thinking side of the Political forum:D

Your link requires registration to view. That usually permits a waiver to the 4 sentence rule you'll find here I'd suggest you cut and paste or your thread is surely doomed.
  3. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +282 / 5 / -8

I read this one the other day at lunch. I remember thinking "hoo boy, they ain't figgered it out yet."

Part of me wants a responsible Republican part, but the other part of me wants the circus clowns and fanatics to keep control of the party. If I had more faith that being clowns would doom them forever, perhaps that would be all of me.

As I recall, the authors referred to the Religious extreme right as having hijacked the party, and then said McCain had political stockholm syndrome. Priceless!

PFnV
  4. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

What a surprise!!!! Someone stands up for principles other than Marxist "redistribute the wealth or else!!!", and the bricks start to fly!!! OOOoo, how courageous!!! Gee, you look so handsome behind your mask!!! You're soooo brave!!! Swoooon...... "I just felt a tingle up my leg!!!!" -- Chris Matthews

AAAAaaaaaaaauuugh.

Ding.

[size=+4]REJECT.[/size]

Ah, I feel better now. :D

:singing: --------------------------------- :singing:

Oh, and Brighton Daniels: I have never even given slowpoke a rating. So: eat my dust!! :yeeha:

//
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2008
  5. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -1

#15 Jersey

I had read Christian Whitman's book when it came out and she impressed me as someone who was very logical and knew how to govern as evidenced by the job she did in New Jersey. Someone that gets it gosh darn it.