PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So with Rosey back how much of an upgrade will the pass rush be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's put it this way....the pass rush can't get any worse right??

if rosie still has wheels its a good thing if hes slowed down due to the injury he wont help us, I must say that our pass rush dissappeared when he went down in the eagles game

You've not noticed the "odd" fool here this season?
huh.gif

maybe im an idiot, but i have no idea what you meant lol

No way we'll know the answer until we actually see him on the field for a couple weeks.

The posts here pretty much get it right, I think. Basically, you don't expect much of anything and you hope for a surprise.....honestly, if the guy can even make a couple of plays it'll be nice.

unfortunately, i think this is right. emergency signing. NOT premier pass rusher

- FRITZ

Im sure he's heard this as well...yay for us that spite can be the best motivator.

What pass rush????? Haven't seen one for some time...

What pass rush????? Haven't seen one for some time...

Difficult to have a pass rush when everyone is needed in coverage... our CB's suck.

Considering the Patriots have no pass rush, there could be an improvement. It's not going to be alot though. He wasn't this super pass rusher before with the Pats, and now he's been out of football all season.

Difficult to have a pass rush when everyone is needed in coverage... our CB's suck.

Our cornerbacks suck because we've no pass rush.

I seem to remember him setting the edge pretty well before the injury last year too. Not that our run D needs a whole lot of help, but improvement couldn't hurt.

I seem to remember him setting the edge pretty well before the injury last year too. Not that our run D needs a whole lot of help, but improvement couldn't hurt.

True, but a rotational guy you can trust to not weaken the run D is pretty key.

i disagree we rush 2 DL most and maybe 1 LB and drop every one and still give up a pass.are you saying that 2 DL and 1 LB should be able to generate pass rush against 5 OL

After watching Deltha O'Neill try to play bump and run (and miss the

bump), I have to agree with DarrylS.

The Pats signed Rosey back because there is the possibility that Redd, Woods and Thomas are all out this week. It was, in all honesty, a desperation move.

The Pats signed Rosey back because there is the possibility that Redd, Woods and Thomas are all out this week. It was, in all honesty, a desperation move.

Bingo we have Bingo!

Bingo we have Bingo!

Gee, if you could tack on "It is what it is" we'd have both of the most common and most worthless posts to hit the place hourly in one place.

Gee, if you could tack on "It is what it is" we'd have both of the most common and most worthless posts to hit the place hourly in one place.

I would have but had a meeting to head to!! Yeessh everyone is touchy around here lately, sorry to waste your time by having you read my worthless post, and apologizing in advance for you having read this!!:D

Last edited:
with rosey back it will be a much needed upgrade..i'd rather have him in there than players like Vincent Redd or Pierre Woods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down